How's Everyone Getting On ? (1 Viewer)

Otis

It's not tooooo bad here in Florida. I'm not in a major city so it's quite easy to Social Distance.
The weather is perfect, so going for runs with the wife more than a couple of times a week which is good and unbelievably the golf courses are still open so its nice to get out and chill on the range for a few hours.

I'm am still working and that's annoying me a bit as we had 2 confirmed cases in the company last week (there's about 750 total in 3 buildings right next to each other) so we closed last Friday and Monday this week as they performed an electrostatic steam down in all 3 buildings.
Then from Tuesday, we go on a 'paycom' salary app each morning and answer 2 questions before they let us in the building (1. Do you have symptoms, 2. Have you been in contact with someone who has (had) symptoms).
Then we stand in front of a heat scanner at the main door to the building to make sure we don't have a fever.
That's all well and good, but once you're inside everyone stands next to each other.... there is only 1 computer for people to log in at so 20 people congregate by that and use the same mouse and keyboard with no sanitizer anywhere.
Its typical of the company to be honest, as to the outside we look like we're doing something but really we're not doing shit to keep the workers safe.

On the downside our shares are tumbling and our CEO just got fired for being found in violation of work ethics for banging his secretary!!
I was always under the impression that, that was a given.

Astute

On the downside our shares are tumbling and our CEO just got fired for being found in violation of work ethics for banging his secretary!!
Isn't she fit then?

Got my temperature taken on the way into work this morning. We are not allowed near each other all day. Constant washing of hands and using hand sanitizer.

A lot safer at work than going shopping and getting stuck in the queues to enter the shops.

Otis

Isn't she fit then?

Got my temperature taken on the way into work this morning. We are not allowed near each other all day. Constant washing of hands and using hand sanitizer.

A lot safer at work than going shopping and getting stuck in the queues to enter the shops.
Or enter the secretary.

Users who are viewing this thread