How to use a season ticket booklet? (1 Viewer)

Gray

Now this may seem like a stupid question... But as i've had a card season ticket since we've been at the Ricoh i've forgotten how to use a booklet one.

a) how do you know what number ticket to use? They probably run numerically but maybe not
b) what are the vouchers at the back for

Thank you

Stupid season ticket holder

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I hope by the time everyone has the booklets the turnstile staff and stewards are told what number fans should be using.

against the Gills, the steward we asked while queuing had no clue what he was being asked (would it not be simple to tell the stewards in their briefing what the number is, so when asked, they can inform fans, rather than just standing round looking useless waiting for the odd bag to search), then someone I know went to one turnstile and was told by the person behind the gate it was number '3' for that game, on the assumption I guess that 3 followed 2 (1 and 2 were used for the first two games at Sixfields, presumably so we didn't have to try and remember which numbers had been used outside of the Ricoh) so they, along with many other fans I guess, handed over number 3.......yet it was number '14' for that game. Had the friend not found out and promptly returned to the turnstile to change to the correct number, they would not have had a number '3' ready for the actual game where '3' was required.

ccfcdan

I actually only took ticket number 1 to the Gills game, thinking it would be game one at the Ricoh. The steward refused me entry at first as he told me it was number 14. I refused to move so he took my number one ticket and let me in anyway!

Monners

Always use to have to bring the book at HR. Also I seem to remember that they introduced a random number for each game i.e. not in game/number order. Not sure why but, there you go.

Users who are viewing this thread