How to post a picture on here? (1 Viewer)

Adge

How do you post a picture on here? For example if we are talking about a certain footballer how do you then get an image/picture/photo onto your post? Coaching and step by step instructions needed please. I can get the image option up and then it says image url with a blue insert or cancel option underneath? :emoji_thinking:

Captain Dart

There are several ways.. here is one.

First select the picture icon.
p110.jpg

Then paste the url of the picture you want to post into the box
p210.jpg

Voila!
2016-copa-america-centenario-179-duckens-nazon-haiti-soccer-sticker_29674_400.jpg

Captain Dart

How do you post a picture on here? For example if we are talking about a certain footballer how do you then get an image/picture/photo onto your post? Coaching and step by step instructions needed please. I can get the image option up and then it says image url with a blue insert or cancel option underneath? :emoji_thinking:
See above..
PS I am on home PC not mobile, can't help for mobile if it is different.

Cavan O'Doherty

I had to show you. What a caveman!;)

SkyblueBazza

Greg Downs, Greg Downs, Greggy Greggy Downs
He's got no hair - we don't care Greggy Greggy Downs

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread