How to get away commentary on ifollow? (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

I have done this before via settings can't seem to find this now...?

Can anyone help?

Ta

mark82

Should do it automatically if you purchased through CCFC.

If not, there's normally a cog (think bottom right). If you click that should give you audio options.

KersleyDigs

I was looking for the settings cog icon trance! Strange, settings icon wasn't there on chrome or safari. Reloaded chrome and it's there now. Thanks lads, gremlins already! #PUSB

Johhny Blue

Why are so many people having problems getting our commentary? Is everyone buying match passes through the rightsite?

ceetee

I bought a match pass for the Blackburn game and saw nothing but a black screen and a stuttering quarter circle. Looked up the FAQs on I follow and came to the conclusion that my version of Firfeox is too old because my computer is too old to run a later version. I tried it on my android tablet, same result. Minds you my tablet crashed the next day and I had to do a factory reset. I'll stick with CWR

McLovin87

They were quite entertaining and refreshingly honest!

As I mentioned on another forum the 2 Swansea commentators were absolute clowns, they never mentioned hardly any city players names, they seemed to do zero research. Whe Ayew scored the goal from 6 yards they started wittering on about his premiership class.

Esoterica

Maybe mine is different because I really am in another country??
Well I am in Czech Republic and have the season pass, use the latest Firefox on a desktop pc . Seems to be always 'home' commentary as default and 'auto' quality. It also doesn't like it very much when you change audio and I regularly have to refresh it to make it work properly, after I have changed the settings. I also use an indoor bike for the build up and first half of games, but I'm pretty sure that is irrelevant ;)

edgy

Think Neil Maddison was one of them. They really weren’t too biased...although annoyed me more after they’d scored.

I can't stand opponents commentary. All game stating how poor we are. Really winds me up,. Then after the game and I've calmed down, I release that actually they are right. We've been shite and offered nothing, as they stated.

Terry_dactyl

I can't stand opponents commentary. All game stating how poor we are. Really winds me up,. Then after the game and I've calmed down, I release that actually they are right. We've been shite and offered nothing, as they stated.
Yeah! Im guessing we’re all pretty sensitive about that sort of thing. WE can say we’re shite but I won’t stand for anyone else pointing it out!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Going to miss when the show abruptly ends and goes over to Late Night Graham Torrington. Apparently he has been axed due to BBC cuts!

Users who are viewing this thread