How the Hell (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

Did we lose to Burnley? They were utter shite and top of the league . We out played them in the first half and a good chunk of the second half.
The Ref had a shocker … but a good day out PS . Burnley really is a shit hole !!

Grendel

Did we lose to Burnley? They were utter shite and top of the league . We out played them in the first half and a good chunk of the second half.
The Ref had a shocker … but a good day out PS . Burnley really is a shit hole !!

A shot on target in 90 minutes might have helped

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Craig, we played very well but ran out of steam. I hope it didn't spoil it too much. 2 pound each way from Prestwich on the bus.
I don't like those words but you have a very fair point with your assessment of Burnley.The Bridge huis bar was good though. The end behind goal was shocking and very very outdated and unsuitable for the present day.

pusbccfc

Because they have depth and we don't. Vik behind able to finish good chances would also help.

Cov98

We were the better team for the first half, and periods of the second half but our problem is that we never put the game to bed and finish our chances. We were always going to lose this after being in the ascendancy, wasting chances and then being put on the back foot when they finally woke up.

Hobo

burnley 65% possession 5 shots on target - we had none

BBC stats?
BBC match report also said we grazed a post and had three shots blocked? So its only a shot on target if keeper blocks it?
So 5 shots on target to 0. Or 5 shots on target to 4. Down to perceptions I suppose?

Johhny Blue

BBC stats?
BBC match report also said we grazed a post and had three shots blocked? So its only a shot on target if keeper blocks it?
So 5 shots on target to 0. Or 5 shots on target to 4. Down to perceptions I suppose?
The keeper saved Hamer’s shot

CoundonClaret

But not nearly as big a shithole or as crime ridden as Bury , Prestwich or Whitefield .. Jesus imagine living in that festering part of the world by choice

Covcraig@bury

It’s not that bad where I live . My next door neighbour is Gemma Atkinson, Gary Neville, Lisa Reilly and Graham Hawley , but ha ho ✊💦💦💦

Sbarcher

Even the Burnley iFollow commentary team were saying we were the best they had seen this season, especially the 1st half. They were saying at 1/2 time we were likely to run out of steam with no-one on the bench who could change the game. Think they got it spot on.

alexccfc99

I’m not doubting they’re the best side in the League, but 16 points clear? Really?

Fulham, Bournemouth and the second half of the season Forest sides would have tore them to shreds this season - Poor quality league compared to last year

CoundonClaret

A frequent visitor to Bury .. wow .. do you point at planes when you see them ? Bury famous for an open air market and killing its own football club by preferring to watch the Mancs. The biggest excitement anyone ever had in Bury Prestwich or Whitefield was the tram arriving so they could get out of the area quickly ..

Johnnythespider

Craig, we played very well but ran out of steam. I hope it didn't spoil it too much. 2 pound each way from Prestwich on the bus.
I don't like those words but you have a very fair point with your assessment of Burnley.The Bridge huis bar was good though. The end behind goal was shocking and very very outdated and unsuitable for the present day.
If a clubs stadium isn't up to scratch they should have to use a percentage of the parachute money to upgrade.

CDK

It is a poor standard this season ,the championship and still possible it's the playoffs with extra bodies.

fernandopartridge

A frequent visitor to Bury .. wow .. do you point at planes when you see them ? Bury famous for an open air market and killing its own football club by preferring to watch the Mancs. The biggest excitement anyone ever had in Bury Prestwich or Whitefield was the tram arriving so they could get out of the area quickly ..
It's a more desirable place to live than Burnley Jesus wept

Users who are viewing this thread