How stupid do I feel! (1 Viewer)

1ccfc

I've just seen the headline on Coventry live 'Coventry City player could be out for three months after freak flip-flop accident'. My first thought was that 'flip-flop' might be a new dance craze I've missed and someone had fallen. Then I thought it must be Dabo and and 'flip-flop' must relate to the type of injury he sustained to his knee. Then after reading the article, found out that Jordon Thompson had an accident whilst wearing his flip-flops!

Greggs

Headline in the telegraph 'Dabo out with a flip flop knee' hahaha

oscillatewildly

I've just seen the headline on Coventry live 'Coventry City player could be out for three months after freak flip-flop accident'. My first thought was that 'flip-flop' might be a new dance craze I've missed and someone had fallen. Then I thought it must be Dabo and and 'flip-flop' must relate to the type of injury he sustained to his knee. Then after reading the article, found out that Jordon Thompson had an accident whilst wearing his flip-flops!
Regardless - I do believe the dance floor is all yours now to choreograph a new 'craze'.

Adge

Schoolboy error! You clicked on the bait.....

aloisiwouldhavescored

You couldn't make it up! Just when it looked like he might have a chance to get in the team with the way things are going.

This has been a crazy season with injuries but that takes the biscuit for freak accidents.

steve cooper

Shipley in danger as well if it's dance related

shipley.png

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

You couldn't make it up! Just when it looked like he might have a chance to get in the team with the way things are going.

This has been a crazy season with injuries but that takes the biscuit for freak accidents.

I've still heard wierder. There was one about a lasagne (may have been Whingy) and also someone pulled a muscle reaching for the TV remote once.

JimmyHillsbeard

Kevin Gallacher missed the start of the 1992-3 season with us as he damaged his Achilles while wearing flip-flops on holiday.

these kids can’t even get original freak injuries!

Frostie

Dave Beasant severing his tendons by dropping a jar of salad cream on his foot still takes some beating.

suffolkskyblue24

Maybe my lockdown addled brain is playing tricks on me but I seem to recall Kevin Gallacher missing a few games with a similar flip flop related injury.
Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread