How poor is baker (1 Viewer)

par1sons

My god, i have gave him loads of chances and said many a thing in his defence but on tonights performance just not good enough, so many times giving the ball away and having no idea what to do with the ball when in Ipswichs box, JUST CRAP!!. Bell and Macca are also poor. Macca has had his day and bell.......

PVA

I am far from Baker's biggest fan but he was infinitely better than Bell tonight. Looked like he may have broken his ankle too.

Covstu

One of many tonight, the back four were awful and we looked likle we were going to concede everytime they attacked, midfield had no width inc Baker, sheff, Bell. Cody missed too many chances.....take your pick.

par1sons

baker seen lots of the ball tonight and failed to delivery again, my mind is made up chaps sorry,
Bell is kack, i can never build any kind of case for him.
Im not a Murphy fan either but he did do well tonight. When the ball is low he struggles to gather and just looks dodgey but did well tonight so maybe just maybe he may change my view over the course of the season.

torchomatic

Maybe you should rename the thread: How Poorly Is Baker? It's great slagging every player off we have, plus the owners. Who we going to pick on next? Oh please, can it be Steve Harrison? We haven't had a go at him yet.

pusbccfc

He didn't do as bad as anyone else, look at bell mcsheff and hussey he was far better

SkyBlue_Bear83

I thought Baker was terrible tonight. His biggest skill is his dribbling and not once did he beat his man tonight. I still think he can be a decent player for us if he can improve his consistency.

Marty

Baker is aweful, was very poor tonight, Bell & McSheffrey were just as bad.

At least his injury gives a chance (hopefully) to Thomas or one of the other youth players.

Johnnythespider

So what we seem to be saying is despite our sqaud being down to the bare bones wer'e still carrying deadwood, how depressing

Chipfat

Bell, Baker, Eastwood and Macca any difference in any of the players named?, because for me they will perform 1 in every 5 games, not good enough or what we need at this time. We need more energy, pace and someone who will boss a game, not fanny around running for 90 mins in circles passing to the other side......

CovKingChris

Facebook User
I thought macca had a lack luster performance. A pass went just behind him and instead of taking two steps back, he just tick his leg out and missed it.

I also thought Bell & Baker had reasonably good games considering the team performance.

Users who are viewing this thread