How old were your kids.... (2 Viewers)

mullingar

I took my son aged about 6 I think (he was born in July 1980) to a boxing day match ( it could have been New Year's Day, perhaps somebody with a better memory than mine could help out here)at Highfield Road against Spurs. It was really freezing and we stood on the Spion Kop. At half time and 0-0 I took pity on him and we left. Full time score I believe was 5-4!

Gynnsthetonic

I was 6 in 1978 at home to Arsenal, stood on a stool on the West Terrace drew 1-1, I remember being gutted Blyth not playing but Sealey instead I've been hooked ever since. I took my lad in 2010 aged 4 at home to Leeds when we lost 2-3, but he ain't got the enthusiasm as I had and sees the Ricoh as just a place to sit with me and eat a hot dog

skybluesam66

i took my son aged about 6 i think (he was born in july 1980) to a boxing day match ( it could have been new year's day, perhaps somebody with a better memory than mine could help out here)at highfield road against spurs. It was really freezing and we stood on the spion kop. At half time and 0-0 i took pity on him and we left. Full time score i believe was 5-4!
4-3 fa cup year

My son was only 5 when I first took him - a 0-0 draw v Everton! He's now 25 and we go to 20-30 games a season. Last season went to other games as well, mainly non league. He loves his football but wishes Cov could have a good season occasionally! I was 10 when I went to my first game- my sisters boyfriend took me but he didn't last long and it was another 3 years before I went again - none of my family were football fans!

Woz01

I took my daughter when she was 2 (now 13) to Highfield Road after I was let down by a babysitter. I was surprised that she behaved and watched the game. I took my 3 year old lad to the Fleetwood home game and he didn't have a clue and just wanted to run around but will try again with him this season.

Covstu

My daughter is 4, she has no interest in football at all but i may try in a few years time.

You'll Never Beat McPake

My lad was just 7 when I took him to see Walsall at home. game finished 0-0 and McAllister missed a pen. Sign of things to come! Now a die hard fan and season ticket holder.

Users who are viewing this thread