How much is an independent evaluation? (1 Viewer)

Could the trust not fund this?

This surely would be a positive move forward with the right media coverage and spin.

J

Jack Griffin

No and no.

There is no need to value anything unless there is an offer on the table.

Sky Blue Pete

Yep don't get this independent valuation stuff at all. It's value is the middle of what someone is willing to pay and what the owner is willing to accept.

ArchieLittle

I dont get this independent valuation stuff either. The value of anything is what the seller is prepared to accept for it.
Someone can tell me my house is worth 100 grand, I say it's 200 grand. It's mine to sell so the answer is 200, not 150 just because it's in the middle.

mds

Surely for an independant to go in and do their thing they would need acces to absolutly everything, would ACL be prepared to give permission, I would imagine its a long winded process, its not just ground value, its a going concern, evrything needs examining time consuming and expensive!

Rusty Trombone

The only way SISU can get a return for their investors is to get something cheap and sell it for plenty more, they're in too deep to worry about the odd million here or there. For that reason it's my belief that they aren't interested in paying a realistic price for the freehold, especially as they will also need to buy ACL if they want access to all revenues.

Kingokings204

CCC wont sell. How many times? Hull city council wont sell to Alam for the same reasons. It cant and wont happen.

Users who are viewing this thread