How much does a 10,000 seater stadium cost to build ? (3 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

Well, fans would have to buy season tickets then to ensure they get a seat. Look after the hard-core support.
Oh like that is it super fans only.

Well they can have mine then.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Bonkers!
We would need a stadium big enough to hold around 30k as a minimum tbf. Yes while we are in the depths of despair we average 10/12k but you would have to think ahead sensibly.
The chances are if we were to build a new stadium we would be starting from scratch in the araldite air-fix kit league. We wouldn't need anywhere near 10,000 seats. As long as we had the facility to increase capacity in the future that would suffice. Lets be realistic about our home support, for our last 2 home games I don't think we've reached 10,000 if you exclude away supporters. We're not going to hit 10,000 in league 8.

torchomatic

Paxman II

If we are liquidated and come back new then yes an airfix stadium with capacity to improve but do you really think that is going to happen?
Not a chance!
When SISU finally let go lets hope we are still in league 1 or higher. The club is certainly moving in that direction so that being the case any new stadium would need to be built with future capacity in mind for a city and support our size. I'm not saying anything about how that is ever funded as at present it's a non starter and all the more reason we need the Ricoh.

Evo1883

I know it can’t happen but I’ve always thought a stadium would be great on the hearsall common

oscillatewildly

...Just thinking ahead. I know there's more to it than just building a stadium, there's everything that goes before it to get the go-ahead. But has anyone got any ideas of a basic price for a basic stadium , with room to expand in the future?
how long is a piece of string …..
Not sure of the start price but I know the final bill is usually 3 x the initial quote.

Gynnsthetonic

Thanks to the landlord, the price will also increase or decrease according to the materials used. I think that choosing SAFS steel structure space frame will help us reduce costs and shorten the construction period.
Thanks for the info Mr Fisher!

lacesoutdom

hypothetically, if we all clubbed together and raised enough money (whatever that might be) and built a 10k seater stadium, within cov etc.... and gifted it to CCFC, would they want to move in? or even contractually would there be any reasons why they wouldnt/couldnt move in?

Frank Sidebottom

hypothetically, if we all clubbed together and raised enough money (whatever that might be) and built a 10k seater stadium, within cov etc.... and gifted it to CCFC, would they want to move in? or even contractually would there be any reasons why they wouldnt/couldnt move in?
They'd have about 4000 pissed off season ticket holders for a start.

rob9872

Luton are getting a new one and theirs holds 10k so SISU will probably move us there

Alan Dugdales Moustache

20k yes.

Users who are viewing this thread