How many to preston?? (1 Viewer)

Andy69

Does anybody know how many tickets we have sold for the Preson game? I believe you can pay on the gate for an extra £2 per adult(same as ordering them on line for me).Hope we take plenty as I carn`t stand the knobbers.PUSB:mad:

Andy69

Hopefully we will take a lot more to cheer Cov on, do you know how many tickets we have been allocated?:p

pusbccfc

theferret

I suspect people are not buying in advance because of the weather. Why pay out if the game might be off, when you can go up on the day and pay on the gate (that's why I haven't bought so far). Will be 800-900 in the end, a lot more will go to SU.

pusbccfc - they didn't open up the first 8 rows or so for sale hence why online it looks like we have sold more than we have.

skybluejelly

I suspect people are not buying in advance because of the weather. Why pay out if the game might be off, when you can go up on the day and pay on the gate (that's why I haven't bought so far). Will be 800-900 in the end, a lot more will go to SU.

pusbccfc - they didn't open up the first 8 rows or so for sale hence why online it looks like we have sold more than we have.

yep same here ..normally get tickets in advance but will just pay on the gate

pusbccfc

Oh, right, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread