Votes: 26 18.8%

Votes: 36 26.1%

Votes: 20 14.5%
  • 4+

Votes: 16 11.6%

• Total voters

TomRad85

Apr 30, 2018
Gonna stick my optimistic hat on and say 3 plus a new contract for Hamer.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• Love
Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

higgs

Feb 23, 2015
Do you think we will?
If he would sign a new deal I'd love to see him in the sky blue for another season if we had the team that finished the season with a fit o hare I think we would be very close

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Nov 24, 2012
Be a huge turn up for yok to be announced as signing a new contract

I fully expect a new signing every couple of days now.

Players out of contract will be looking to secure their next few years

skybluepm2

May 16, 2013
Burbage
Would be great to lift everyone’s spirits with a marquee signing to begin the week with, signal our intent. Still 3 CB’s, 1 (perhaps 2) RWB’s, 3 strikers away as a bare minimum with 2-3 squad fillers with potential to be added to that. Very surprised nothing’s dropped so far but that isn’t to say things haven’t been bubbling away in the background.. or our targets have moved on elsewhere

higgs

Feb 23, 2015
Birdwell and Moore wouldn't be surprised to see both off

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Apr 24, 2015
Always fun this time of the year speculation, rumour, half the time those we get have never been mentioned, but of those who have I like idea the Wigan centre-half Whatmough out and out centre half a younger version of McFadz, McNally yes but only if permanent, the rb from Swansea names too long to put on here seems okay, we need a left sided centre-back not sure who we were heavily linked last season to Charlie Cresswell now back at Leeds. He was apparently outstanding in a mean Millwall defence last season might be worth a punt.
Midfield looks okay that’s with Hamer though and hopefully the added bonus of COH only thing for me for balance I’d like a left sided addition. Than the strikers ? need two, three if Vik leaves Yates, Whittaker, Piroe, Simms ?? even been linked with Danny Ings imagine that !! All good fun so let’s sit back and enjoy the show which I reckon will begin this week.

Sick Boy

Sep 29, 2008
Verona, Italy
Always fun this time of the year speculation, rumour, half the time those we get have never been mentioned, but of those who have I like idea the Wigan centre-half Whatmough out and out centre half a younger version of McFadz, McNally yes but only if permanent, the rb from Swansea names too long to put on here seems okay, we need a left sided centre-back not sure who we were heavily linked last season to Charlie Cresswell now back at Leeds. He was apparently outstanding in a mean Millwall defence last season might be worth a punt.
Midfield looks okay that’s with Hamer though and hopefully the added bonus of COH only thing for me for balance I’d like a left sided addition. Than the strikers ? need two, three if Vik leaves Yates, Whittaker, Piroe, Simms ?? even been linked with Danny Ings imagine that !! All good fun so let’s sit back and enjoy the show which I reckon will begin this week.
Where have we been linked in Ings other than the West Ham opinion piece?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Aug 16, 2018
2 signings, I saw Hiwula and Bakayoko down at Ryton Pools practicing their shooting on the ducks, I can confirm there were no casualties and all survived unscathed
Typical CCFC. Get their ducks in a row then miss out on their targets anyway.

slowpoke

Apr 24, 2015
Where have we been linked in Ings other than the West Ham opinion piece?
You have just said it in the West Ham rumour, won’t happen, added that to get the likes of you to bite didn’t take long did it.

Users who are viewing this thread