How many players? (1 Viewer)

Calista

Ah - Curtis, Hill, Bruck, Farmer, Kearns. Those names transport me back to my childhood!

Is that really the complete list? It’s astonishing if through the Jimmy Hill years not a single forward scored in 3 divisions for us. What about the likes of Ronnie Rees?

I guess Shipley has just joined the elite band, which presumably is what prompted the OP.

Gibbo

Ah - Curtis, Hill, Bruck, Farmer, Kearns. Those names transport me back to my childhood!

Is that really the complete list? It’s astonishing if through the Jimmy Hill years not a single forward scored in 3 divisions for us. What about the likes of Ronnie Rees?

I guess Shipley has just joined the elite band, which presumably is what prompted the OP.
Rees surely scored in Div 1

clarriebourton

Add Ronnie Rees, Ernie Machin & Michael Doyle to the earlier list. Also Ray Straw scored in Div 3 South, Div 4 & div 3. Peter hill scored in 4 divisions, 2, 3, 3s & 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Add Ronnie Rees, Ernie Machin & Michael Doyle to the earlier list. Also Ray Straw scored in Div 3 South, Div 4 & div 3. Peter hill scored in 4 divisions, 2, 3, 3s & 4.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have any players scored against us in 3 divisions? I went through the players who have scored in all 4 but none matched the timeframe

James Collins of Luton has a fair chance this season

Users who are viewing this thread