How many more games will Thorn get? (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

I mean, he's been allowed to bring loads of new players in and yet still the same problems as last year!

3 games in, winning in all of them, yet still throw it away.

Something seriously going wrong that we are so dominant in this game, yet fuck it up AGAIN

Woeful, I think 3 more games tops.........

3 more games, but who will take over?

CovKingChris

Facebook User
What you're forgetting is we have lost as many players as we've signed. It's still the same sized squad.

I don't think Thorn deserves the abuse he's been getting. He has been thrown in at the deep end with no experience. However, I do believe he should leave.

ccfcway

he's on a rolling contract and wont be on any more than 2k a week, so will cost us 100k tops.

Not going up this year with the gamble SISU have made committing to signings these players will cost millions

shmmeee

Didn't go today so will reserve judgement, but losing a 2-0 lead at home after losing leads twice previously does show a worrying lack of ability to fix our problems.

I just don't want another shit manager who gets a boost in the first few games before returning to the shit we have now. We need to either stick with Thorn or make a serious investment is a very good manager with a proven record. Not just another first timer like Shaw or Carsley.

Grendel

he's on a rolling contract and wont be on any more than 2k a week, so will cost us 100k tops.

Not going up this year with the gamble SISU have made committing to signings these players will cost millions

It will cost half that

Vale87

He should go today, exactly how many points have we lost from winning positions whilst he has been manager, does anyone know?, already it is 6 this season!!

ccfc92

He wont be sacked, and he wont quit. He's another Steve Kean, a Yes Man. SISU have him as a puppet, AT has a cushy job, and it doesn't matter to him or SISU if we win or lose

Nick

Administrator
We are still gelling! Nothing to do with their manager making decent changes that got them the draw!

Why did at bring mcsheffrey on when baker wasnt playing badly? Why not bring rod on and go at them?

covross

exactly! Thorn suits SISU and SISU suits Thorn. Could you imagine a proper manager working with these owners. My choice of manager would be Billy Davies but he wouldn't put up with SISU's bullshit or 2 seconds, where as Thorn will agree with them and plod along because he knows if he leaves Cov he would never get the chance to manage another club again.

SISU= cheap, yes man manager, wont demand money to spend, wont disagree with their bullshit

Thorn= chance to mange a big club.

ccfc92

exactly! Thorn suits SISU and SISU suits Thorn. Could you imagine a proper manager working with these owners. My choice of manager would be Billy Davies but he wouldn't put up with SISU's bullshit or 2 seconds, where as Thorn will agree with them and plod along because he knows if he leaves Cov he would never get the chance to manage another club again.

SISU= cheap, yes man manager, wont demand money to spend, wont disagree with their bullshit

Thorn= chance to mange a big club.

That's the thing, If AT leaves or gets sacked, no one will want the job, not even RS or LC :facepalm:

theprince

If Thorn leaves either Carsley or Shaw will takeover. SISU will not bring a total new broom in as he would want his own people in and letting Shaw and Carsley go would cost money. My bet is sooner or later Lee Carsley will be our next manager.

covross

Its convenient for Thorn to use SISU as a scapegoat as well, 'my hands were tied' etc well Thorn knew what he was getting into with them he signed his contract with them. I think Thorn is gonna be here or a long time. You can't win the league in the first month of the season...but you can lose it!

Users who are viewing this thread