How many missing fans are there ? (5 Viewers)

skyblue1991

I would say at the Ricoh given our position we should be 14-15k. But I hate to say it, I don't think we would be where we are now if we are at the Ricoh. Bad pitch and negative fans ('forward!!!!!')

Out of that figure if we take away an average 1.5k away fans and leave 12.5k, I'm not even sure many of those live in Coventry.

I would say only 9k of the above live in Coventry, the rest in Warks or other parts of the UK.

It's pathetic really for a city our size. And you cannot blame SISU for that, although PR and advertisement could be better.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

no_loyalty

If we get promoted and are back at the Ricoh next season, then I think our average attendance will be comparable to a club like Reading at just under 15,000.

Otis

Nah if we went up we’d be looking at 17-18k I reckon.
Well, yep, because you have to factor in games against such as Leeds and West Brom and Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham and Forest and Derby, where the away followings would be massive.

If we were at the Ricoh right now I think we would be maybe getting around 13,500-14,000.

shmmeee

Well, yep, because you have to factor in games against such as Leeds and West Brom and Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham and Forest and Derby, where the away followings would be massive.

If we were at the Ricoh right now I think we would be maybe getting around 13,500-14,000.

That list of proper teams though

giphy.gif

God I hope we get promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread