How many minutes before writing off a player? (1 Viewer)

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Problem is even with gykores and hamer last season we only just scraped into the play offs, we were always going to struggle this season maybe we’re expecting a bit too much to soon from the new lads, just hope we don’t turn on the team and robins, we’ve come a long way in a short time, stick with them
We should stick with them. Cheer them on at thre games but we’re absolutely not expecting too much. We’re in the top 3 spenders in the league and paying £37 a ticket.

anything lower than 10th as a bare minimum would be a travesty

at the moment we don’t look anywhere near a top 10 side

saveitforthewombles

We should stick with them. Cheer them on at thre games but we’re absolutely not expecting too much. We’re in the top 3 spenders in the league and paying £37 a ticket.

anything lower than 10th as a bare minimum would be a travesty

at the moment we don’t look anywhere near a top 10 side
I actually dont think we're far off but it will take some time (and luck with injuries) to all come together. Game by game:

- leicester - excellent, unlucky to lose
- middlesbrough - good win
- swansea - dominated, couldnt put them away
- sunderland - pretty even
- watford - pretty even - poor defending let us down
- hull - better than last season - could easily have won. faded
- cardiff - didnt think much of either side tbh. defensive mistakes again but would have been a different story if Palmer had scored at 2-1

ignoring leicester we got 7 points from the same fixtures last season - same as this. So it's not all bad. But they do need a performance on monday.

Legia Sky Blue

I actually dont think we're far off but it will take some time (and luck with injuries) to all come together. Game by game:

- leicester - excellent, unlucky to lose
- middlesbrough - good win
- swansea - dominated, couldnt put them away
- sunderland - pretty even
- watford - pretty even - poor defending let us down
- hull - better than last season - could easily have won. faded
- cardiff - didnt think much of either side tbh. defensive mistakes again but would have been a different story if Palmer had scored at 2-1

ignoring leicester we got 7 points from the same fixtures last season - same as this. So it's not all bad. But they do need a performance on monday.

I haven't checked for definite but I make it 11 points from those same fixtures!

alexccfc99

Seen Wright getting pelters left right and centre on twitter - What happened to ‘supporting’ our players, anyone who doesn’t think a player needs time to bed in is absolutely kidding themselves and let’s face it, you’d have never thought Vik would go on to do what he did based on his first few performances and the same could be said for Hamer when he was picking up cheap bookings every week and only showing his brilliance in little flashes

Users who are viewing this thread