How many matchs have you been to this year? (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Just something I was pondering on. Usually I make the effort to mission up from north Devon and go to at least, 4-5 matches before Christmas. This year its 0, in fact my last match was the 4-1 home drubbing by Bristol city.

How many matches have people been going to in comparison to previous years?

Merry Christmas everyone, let's hope for better times in the future!

Hamil

LastGarrison

Absolutely none this season and only 1 last season (although I was away most of the season!).

Before that I would say I averaged 15 games a season for the past 15 years.

ccfcdan

All home games also preseason friendlys at Nuneaton and Hinckley. The Soton fa cup game will be the first home game I've missed in 5 years! Such a shame, but we need to make a stand!

Lord_Nampil

missed 6 games Palace, Middlesbrough, Leeds, Milwall, Brighton and Portsmouth have been missed, been to all the others!

ICHAN

F me steve must be bad, problem is at the moment would anyone want to buy it off you?

Not been to any for ages now, last time I went I took my dad to the Blackburn cup game as he hadn't been to the Ricoh.
Would love to go again but family and a roof over their head is more important nowadays and if I do get over that way on a saturday I see my son in Brum but cannot do that as much as I would like:(, but do try and listen on saturdays via CCFC i Player.

sy79

Only missed two home games and been to 1 away! Travel up from gosport every weekend so I think I'm doing well!

rob9872

Missed one at home and only been to two away. Home more out of a sense of duty than being excited to attend I think

North York’s Blue

Have a season ticket, however only been to 4 at home so far (5 including boxing day), plus Barnsley and Millwall away, again each 'home' game means a 160 mile round trip so not too bad. Also going to West Ham, but sitting in the home end, so it'll be interesting to see how good our fans really are away from home, it always sounds good when you're in the middle of it all but I suppose you can never really tell.

wingy

All home ,will change in the new year as the work loads going up ,,southamptons a miss on principle ,probably be posting a lot less for the same reasons,i'll get it in first "hurragh ", less conspiracies .:whistle:

hamil99

Facebook User
I've managed to land a pretty decent job dwn my way which means for the first time in my life I hav the time and money to attend more games. With the stadium we have, easy way of purchasing tickets on-line, and traveling to the games is expensive, but pretty simple, I should be buzzing to see city, but Im just not... We really need a savior rite now!

ccfcrob

season ticket again as usual 17th year running if you count the jsb's lol few away trips too Donny and Leeds so far plenty more too come

neilyboy67

reading home and away at brighton overnighter and peterboro (no wins no surprise) doing boxing day but its getting really hard innit to keep up the enthusiasm on the pitch weve had it kicked out of us so much,fair play to all the lads who do regular away as a couple of overnighters thrown in and a load of ale as well and bang there goes the cost of a season ticket up the ricoh great crack away though

ohitsaidwalker king power

My son and I have been to 2 friendlies... Hinckley and Norwich all home games(11) and Peterboro' away... the only memorable thing to speak of is spending time with him..:claping hands: worth every penny... PUSB

johnamcp

Well........ I work as a stretcher bearer, and for the last 3 seasons, everytime I havnt been selected to work, I have put the money back into the club that I have been paid. (as there is only 4 of us per week) I have bought my own single adult ticket to watch the game. I can honestly say that I have refused to work boxing day, family commitments n all that............ And there is now not a hope that i will work or pay to see southampton. I have already signed a new contract to ensure I get, if j work again.
Done most home, and norwich pre, were goin down,

No matter how much they pay for front row seat,

It's hard going,

PUSB.

Grendel

Every home - none away

DazzleTommyDazzle

All the home games except Reading when I was taking #2 son to start university.

As some have said, it's more out of habit than excitement now. You do wonder how a new generation of City fans will ever "get the bug".

brinner

been every away game and only missed Derby and Reading at home.

not bad considering i havent purchased a ticket for a home game so far this season and i wont till the parasites have fucked off.

luckily i have plenty of city fans as mates and keep winning em on cwr :)

sky_blue_up_north

All the home game but dramatically reduced the away ones, Bury, Brum, Barnsley, Donny. Last season I went to Ipswich, 'Boro, Leeds and Millwall... just find it hard to justify the spend

gouldberg

Haven't missed a home game for 3 years now and I don't do away games so that answers that one. :p

It's quite good really, those 2 hours up the football give me plenty of time to read my book...well I'm not exactly missing much action on the pitch am I!

skybluegod

very few i cant go most saterday's and no weekday's i've been to norwhich,watford,burnley,donny,west ham,, goint to bristol and southampton matches

ccfc2011

skyblueshaun

been all home games and went to birmingham this season, last season all home games and birmingham,norwich,leicester and bristol city

Skyblueloyal

Two home and three away, but I can't see me going to many more this season

Users who are viewing this thread