how many have bought tickets but wont go to the match? (1 Viewer)

hamil99

Facebook User
Was wondering how many people would possibly not go to the Crewe match, and bought the ticket incase we got to Wembley? (aka still protesting against sisu, therefore refusing to go to the Ricoh)

Was just thinking, the players are hyped for a full stadium, might be a huge blow to their confidence on the nite if the place turns out to be half empty!

jon92

I've been to every home game this season and the past seasons since the Ricoh has been open so no reason to miss it

jon92

It annoys me when people buy tickets separate to who there going wiv then just go sit wiv them and take everyone else's seats just causes so many problems

Waldorf

I don't want SISU (or any other venture capitalist) anywhere near the club, but I've been to every home game for the last three seasons. It's the team I support, not the owners.

hamil99

Facebook User
Was just a thought. I remember reading a post a week ago or so from someone who had bought a ticket even though they couldn't make it, because they didn't want to miss Wembley..... Seems twatish to me too, but got got me thinkin, how many more people might of done the same.

Waldorf

Don't think there'll be many. Have the club said you'll need a ticket stub? Don't think so. But if you've spent money you might as well go, will be how most "occasional" fans will look at it I suspect

hamil99

Facebook User
Don't think there'll be many. Have the club said you'll need a ticket stub? Don't think so. But if you've spent money you might as well go, will be how most "occasional" fans will look at it I suspect

That's my mistake then, I thought a ticket stub was needed. Seems a bit unfair if regular fans miss out, if we get to Wembley.

bamalamafizzfazz

It annoys me when people buy tickets separate to who there going wiv then just go sit wiv them and take everyone else's seats just causes so many problems

Have a day off, normally it's only a quarter full. When have you experienced this? I've even moved to the other end at half time before as we're shooting that way and had no probs.

My mate couldn't get his season ticket seat but the rest of us have our ticket on our season tickets. He is going to sit with us in HIS seat. Going to be a few doing it on the night as they won't be able to prove they're not double booked. Hope you're not in his seat next week :)

Waldorf

That's my mistake then, I thought a ticket stub was needed. Seems a bit unfair if regular fans miss out, if we get to Wembley.

That wasn't a definite "no", just can't remember anyone saying so. Best hang on to your stub just in case!

skybluejelly

That wasn't a definite "no", just can't remember anyone saying so. Best hang on to your stub just in case!

the club have said ,season tickets ,members then people with stubs from crew match then general sale...if we have sold 29,000 for the semi final easily sell 41000 for the final

pusbccfc

Disgrace if anyone does!

hamil99

Facebook User

Sadly I can't make it to the Crewe match, I live in Devon and can't get the time off work. I actually thought of buying a ticket and not going, but honestly, I couldn't do it, that seat should hav a fan sat in it!

Users who are viewing this thread