How many for sheffield utd?? (1 Viewer)

glamour76

Ok, loads of positivity at the minute, which is great. If, and it is a big if, we win at Yeovil, what will the attendance be on the Tuesday night?? Im thinking 16000. Especially if Sheffield utd get off to a good start.

pusbccfc

If we continue a decent pre season. Stuff Yeovil and there will be 18k

ashbyjan

Your bit optimistic if you think Sheff Utd will bring 10k cos thats the only way we will get 18k in Ricoh for a 3rd division tuesday night game

SkyblueCookie

Think it will be dependent on the Yeovil result. Obviously I just want a win but should we win at like 4-5 (possible with a few new signings) then 18ish K for Sheff U. Got to remember they'll bring around 1/2k too

CTID

Your bit optimistic if you think Sheff Utd will bring 10k cos thats the only way we will get 18k in Ricoh for a 3rd division tuesday night game

Yeah same thoughts here. Cant see us getting over 14k (including their 1/2k) for a tuesday night game. Hope im wrong though!

Big Mo

Not sure why people think everyone will turn their back on cov, I refused to go last year but I'll be getting a season ticket and feeling more positive than I have in a long time, if we challenge in the top six we'll get a far bigger home crowd than last year but may be slightly down due to a lack of away fans

guicey15

I think if we have a good season and are on a play-offs/promotion push I think our average attendance will be higher than last season, much higher in fact. I personally don't care what league were playing in, as long as we are consistently winning games. Its something we haven't done for years and I think a lot of fans just want to see us regularly winning and will come to games if we are.

skyblue1523

sheff utd are in big trouble maybe even more than us laying staff off selling their best players lowton to villa mcguire to the foxes so compared to us i think we are on the up

Astute

sheff utd are in big trouble maybe even more than us laying staff off selling their best players lowton to villa mcguire to the foxes so compared to us i think we are on the up

The only reason we should be on the way up now is because we have hopefully hit the bottom. No cause for celebration unless we get promoted. Lower than top 6 would be a disaster with this squad.

speedie87

Not sure why people think everyone will turn their back on cov, I refused to go last year but I'll be getting a season ticket and feeling more positive than I have in a long time, if we challenge in the top six we'll get a far bigger home crowd than last year but may be slightly down due to a lack of away fans

Cheers for support last season

Steve.B50

They are estimating we will get between 12-13k for home games depending on how we do and who we areplayin. A lot of clubs will bring more to us than other grounds as we are the team to beat and everyone will want to see our Stadium.

However, Yeovil only took 54 supportes to Sheffield Wed last season.

Users who are viewing this thread