How many are calling for Pressley's head tonight? (1 Viewer)

Ian1779

@ Covstu.....How many times does it have to be explained to people like you mate? SISU sell a player on £4k pw. and bring in 3 players on £1k pw....This means they "Trouser" £1k pw The rate SISU are going, they'll be raiding Cov and Dist. Sunday league for players soon. :)

Still not stopped talking rubbish then...

I suspect that the 1k you are referring to is attempting to fill the hole left by the fact we have fuck all people going, rather than disappearing into Tim Fishers trousers,

Anything credible you have to say gets ignored because you come out with this nonsense.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Or go against the large debts we clearly still have? people like you need to understand that some clubs cannot spend beyond their means anymore.....

I agree, but no denying the club are going about it completely the wrong way. Swindon should be the example for us on how to do it on a budget.

Covstu

I agree, but no denying the club are going about it completely the wrong way. Swindon should be the example for us on how to do it on a budget.

totally agree, it was more down to strategy i.e. heavy reliance on loanees without the proper backbone of a full time squad. They should be there to top up areas of weakness not make up virtually the whole squad!

SkyblueBri

I think with this Manager we are going down and I am afraid that Sisu have parked CCFC on their books as a loss to offset profits elsewhere. With the Cup result and Mondays result plus the general fans reactions most clubs would have already acted.

Tonylinc

I think with this Manager we are going down and I am afraid that Sisu have parked CCFC on their books as a loss to offset profits elsewhere. With the Cup result and Mondays result plus the general fans reactions most clubs would have already acted.
Unless of course they intend to buy CCFC within that time-scale?

Sky Blue Kid

adding

@ Covstu.........A section taken from a Davebart post, yet you reply to my post but don't reply to this ..."Quote"...."Another reality is that Pressley has seen over £4 million come into the club in transfer fees and yet has not been allowed to spend one penny of it. I shouldn't think he is overly pleased about that. But what he will be pleased with is the nice shiny new four year contract he has just been given. A contract that means he will not be given his marching orders no matter how much City fans bitch and moan. SISU never have and never will listen to the fans."...........................Or is it me just being paranoid?....Or is it because it's my post?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread