How low does it have to go ? (1 Viewer)

DaleM

Lot further to go yet mate. Joy even told the staff at her last meeting with them . "It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better" We can only hope when this lot fuck off is the get better part :-(

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Lot further to go yet mate. Joy even told the staff at her last meeting with them . "It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better" We can only hope when this lot fuck off is the get better part :-(

Did she say that or did she say its going to get a lot worse and its never going to get better?
How in hell can it get worse?

Esoterica

Did she say that or did she say its going to get a lot worse and its never going to get better?
How in hell can it get worse?

We can still be at Sixfields next season with a JR still unresolved, having sold all our talented players and relying on replacement frees and loan players and Pressley quitting by christmas

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't one of these "staff members" take a sly photo of her via a phone and post it on here so at least we know what the cow looks like?

DaleM

tbf if you did, your choice of username would have been unwise ;)

Not asking you to reveal, but out of interest does he get any decent juicy stuff, or just the generalised pep talks?

Just generalised pep talks full of corporate bollocks . Its like fantasy fucking island sometimes ;-)

dongonzalos

Nuneaton Town set to beat Sky Blues as Sixfields crowd reaches new low
19 February 2014 02:13 PM By Andy Turner
Just 1,603 turned up for last night's Coventry City game - with Boro expecting 3,500 this weekend

The lowest crowd attendance at the Sixfields Stadium
Nuneaton Town are expected to more than double Coventry City’s midweek crowd when they entertain Luton on Saturday.

The Sky Blues recorded an all-time low of just 1,603 for a home league match last night, when they lost 2-1 to Carlisle United at Sixfields Stadium in Northampton.

Luton Town fans have already snapped up 1,600 and are expected to fill their 2,200 allocation for this weekend’s trip to Boro’s Sperrin Brewery Stadium, where the gate could be as high as 3,500.

Fourth in the Skrill Premier – two leagues below Coventry – Nuneaton usually get around 800 home supporters but Saturday’s clash with the league leaders is set to attract more as Kevin Wilkin’s men push for the play-offs and the chance of being promoted from the Conference to League Two where Coventry’s landlords, Northampton Town, are currently bottom and looking likely to be dropping out of the Football League.

The Cobblers attracted 4,845 fans for their last match at Sixfields – a 2-0 defeat by Plymouth Argyle.

Tuesday night’s crowd saw just 1,414 City fans join the 191 away supporters who had made the long trip from Carlisle to make up the latest lowest gate in Coventry’s history in the Football League.

The Sky Blues attracted just 1,214 in December for their FA Cup replay with Hartlepool which is their lowest gate to date at their temporary home in all competitions.

To find a Coventry City league crowd lower than Tuesday’s gate you have to go back to the Southern League season of 1909-10 when an estimated 1,500 watched the home game against Portsmouth.

Nine of City’s ten lowest crowds in league games since official records began in 1925 have been recorded at Sixfields this season.

The ten lowest so far are:

1,603 v Carlisle, 2013-14

1,618 v Crewe, 2013-14

1,789 v Colchester, 2013-14

1,815 v Tranmere, 2013-14

1,961 v Rotherham, 2013-14

2,046 v Gillingham, 2013-14

2,059 v Crystal Palace, 1927-28

2,068 v Preston, 2013-14

2,078 v Sheffield United, 2013-14

2,128 v Crawley Town, 2013-14

stupot07

Is all because Luton are taking 2200 fans to nuneaton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Grendel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Please don't ruin people's fun by pointing out the obvious fact.

coop

Id like to no why Fisher and the other twat never comment on the crowd situation and when is the new location of the stadium supposed to be announced?Has that time come and gone.

wingy

Id like to no why Fisher and the other twat never comment on the crowd situation and when is the new location of the stadium supposed to be announced?Has that time come and gone.

Don't think you will hear a whisper out of Fisher until all the Liquidations are complete @ companies house.

DaleM

Please don't ruin people's fun by pointing out the obvious fact.

Yet again it's not yet "fact"is it ? According to the article 1600 have been sold to Luton fans at the time of writing NOT 2200. That's what is expected to be sold .The other 600 might say "fuck that I'm not going to treacle town"

Get YOUR facts right before spouting off . Just like the free tickets at sixfields you know fuck all about yet spout off that it isn't true.

Grendel

Yet again it's not yet "fact"is it ? According to the article 1600 have been sold to Luton fans at the time of writing NOT 2200. That's what is expected to be sold .The other 600 might say "fuck that I'm not going to treacle town"

Get YOUR facts right before spouting off . Just like the free tickets at sixfields you know fuck all about yet spout off that it isn't true.

Well the crowd will be 600 less then won't it - sorry to spoil your fun - and yes I think you are talking bullshit about free tickets. What staff are entitled to tickets - were they at the Ricoh?

CCFCSteve

Whether Nuneaton get 3000, 4000 whatever, the fact is 1600 is pitiful and show's how far we have slumped due to the disastrous decision to take us to Northampton. Feel sorry for Pressley and the players, they deserve more but the fact is until we're back in Coventry they wont get it. Even then we may have lost large numbers of fans, people are losing interest

DaleM

Well the crowd will be 600 less then won't it - sorry to spoil your fun - and yes I think you are talking bullshit about free tickets. What staff are entitled to tickets - were they at the Ricoh?

All staff at the club get free tickets to give to family or friends. I have had 2 free ones for many years and at the Ricoh they were in a big block under the boxes in the main stand with premier club access. If you had looked at the start of the season you would have seen the big block at sixfields reserved . Approx 200 .
To be fair I don't give a flying fuck what you think . Just get your facts right. Nick even told you last night about the free tickets . He should know because he can use them as well .

Houdi

Maybe for the next 'home' game ,Clive and Geoff can read out the crowd changes as well as the team changes.

stupot07

Either way it's a mess

It is, but I don't see the relevance of the Luton fans, 99% of threads are already discussing this crap. Was there really a need for this irrelevant thread?

Users who are viewing this thread