how have we changed so much in so little time (2 Viewers)

stupot07

AT

The likes of

Murphy
Mcdonald
Malaga
Fleck
Edge
Reece Brown
Callum Ball
Dunn
Mcgoldrick (weeks after he was sacked)
(Struggling to remember others)

Under Robins the likes of

Baily
Reckford
Henderson
Clarke
(Sorry I am sure there were others)

Pressley

Manset
Slager
Webster
Dagnall
McGuire
Seabourne
Marshall
Johnson
Tudguy
Jackson
RCC
Nouble
Martin
Madine
The 3 lads from Bournmouth
Nouble
Hines
Pugh

TM

Armstrong
Cole
Murphy
Kent
Ricketts
Turner
Biggie
Rose
Swedish Zanetti

Ex WBA lad, middlesborough lad

TM is a legend

There's some dross on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Kingokings204

There's some dross on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Quite.

Bournemouth ones were up there with the worst. Alsopp and coulibaly. Mcquiod best of a bad bunch. Andy Webster was just dire wasn't he. Always tried but bloody horrendous.

On a side note, I always quite liked Dan seabourne. Decent player I thought.

stupot07

And how many shit ones?

Pre TM in league one - Fleck, Clarke, Mcgoldrick and moussa. The rest have been dross-to-average.

RCC is still work in progress.

dongonzalos

Pre TM in league one - Fleck, Clarke, Mcgoldrick and moussa. The rest have been dross-to-average.

RCC is still work in progress.

Forgot about Moussa who signed him

dongonzalos

My first 11 from that

..............Murphy
Ricketts..Martin .Turner...Reda
............Fleck...Vincelot
Murphy .......................JOB
............DMC...Armstrong

Last edited:

Astute

Fleck, McGoldrick and Clarke were successful signings Weeman. I agree. But how do you count the others as being a success?

I would have counted Reda as a success if he wasn't injured most of the time.

stupot07

Fleck, McGoldrick and Clarke were successful signings Weeman. I agree. But how do you count the others as being a success?

Agreed. Reda can't be classed as a successful signing - 32 league appearances of of a possible 92 in 2 years is a disaster. Moussa had a good half a season in 2 years. And of that list McGuire only played 3 games had 1 good one and 2 average games, Marshall was average, Bailey was good until Xmas then was poor after we extended his loan. JOB has been good but still the fans are split on him.

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Murphy, bailey, Moussa. McGuire, Martin. Obrien

Reda was worth a gamble in a free transfer

skybluegod

My first 11 from that

..............Murphy
Ricketts..Martin .Turner...Reda
............Fleck...Vincelot
Murphy .......................JOB
............DMC...Armstrong

would prefer stokes in for Martin and reda in the middle. Other than that, would agree.

dongonzalos

McGuire played 3 games and only started one of those.

How did he do?
Weeman just said that the other managers did bring in some good players McGuire was a good player at this level

Last edited:

Astute

You know that's not the point I was trying to make Astute...we all know that they brought in a lot of dross but between them, they also brought in Fleck, McGoldrick, Clarke, RCC, Bailey, Johnson, Marshall and McGuire. All successful signings.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is the post I replied to Dongo.

mechaishida

It's amazing what a competent, skilled, organised management team can do for a club like CCFC.

This is what we've been bereft of for so, SO long.

Does make me wonder what the f'ing hell Pressley was playing at last season though...talk about half-arsed, myopic and wasteful.

covcity4life

i really hope us fans are in for some good times now. we deserve an era of being a good team.

imagine if in 5 years we are in prem. imagine it!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread