How did McGoldrick look tonight ? (1 Viewer)

hill83

Looked ok. Good touches, won a few headers and had a bit of pace. Can't really judge properly against Burton, but looks like he'll be a good loan.

stupot07

Ok some nice touches and some awful touchs. One good long range effort but other than that didn't look like scoring.

skyblueelephant

I thought he did well, linked the play well, showed some good skill on the ball and has a powerful shot - I'd definitely start him on Sunday.

sotv1987

I thought he looked very ordinary and at times clueless.

If he looked ordinary and clueless, what must the other 9 outfield players look like, he was the only positive in my opinion, the rest were a shower, Macca, baker and hussey by far the worst , only my opinion!!!

Otis

You very much need to add Brown to that list with Kilbane not far behind.

Diehard Si

Some of the negative people on here are just mind blowing. They will take any situation and moan about it. God knows what that says about their lives.

Anyway, he started very poorly. First half he didn't look like he belonged in league football. But as the 2nd half went on he grew into the game. He was improving rapidly.

There is potential there. Don't think he will be a world beater, but he could be a useful squad addition.

percy

thought he looked nervous and low in confience to start with. as the game went on he started to get better and he grew into the game. showed a great piece of skill near the dugout to send someone down the wing, had a cracking shot which the keeper tipped over and followed that up with a great adebola esqe turn and power run from centre circle. overall not bad and may turn out to be a good loan, just needs to express himself and enjoy his football.

speedie87

He's our best forward now if u ask me

Still can't see McDonald scoring many goals this season.

We need to give up with mcsheffrey outwide and play him upfront.

Users who are viewing this thread