How come (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

all the fans at the Euros can have alcohol in their seats?? I thought you weren't allowed to have drinks in the sight of the pitch, or is that only in domestic competitions?

CovBrummie94

It’s only a British thing I think. Any European game (excluding England away) I’ve ever been to you’ve been allowed alcohol at your seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowpoke

Probably because foreign fans don’t try to knock seven bells out of someone once they have had a couple of pints and then throw their glass on the pitch.

COV

Probably because foreign fans don’t try to knock seven bells out of someone once they have had a couple of pints and then throw their glass on the pitch.

This is possibly one of the most ridiculous and stupid posts I’ve ever seen

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

It’s only a British thing I think. Any European game (excluding England away) I’ve ever been to you’ve been allowed alcohol at your seat.

Been to plenty in Germany and South America where you can drink in your seat but have done champions league nights in Spain where it’s no booze and the only booze on sale when I went to Euro 2016 was alcohol free. I thought it was a UEFA thing and assumed all the people drinking it in the stands were like some of the English people around us in France who were paying €6 a pint for alcohol free beer thinking it was the real deal

Hutch11

Anyone else notice a drink being tossed at Ronaldo after his 2nd pen last night?

Must have been some naughty Englishman posing as a Frenchie

bawtryneal

You obviously have never been to a match in Turkey, Russia, Hungary,Poland etc.
Makes our hooligans look tame !!

wingy

He's not entirely wrong or stupid.
It's based on historical perception,is a tad Draconian and worthy of campaigning against ,, so come on,get to it.
If it's good enough for other sports then it should be at football in the modern era.
But if you think it's ok to keep disturbing others to trot to the loo ?

SBAndy

Been to plenty in Germany and South America where you can drink in your seat but have done champions league nights in Spain where it’s no booze and the only booze on sale when I went to Euro 2016 was alcohol free. I thought it was a UEFA thing and assumed all the people drinking it in the stands were like some of the English people around us in France who were paying €6 a pint for alcohol free beer thinking it was the real deal

This. It’s alcohol free.

Sick Boy

You’ve not lived until you’ve been to the Bentegodi and been served beer at your seat and then downed your 10th Borghetti before launching the empty plastic can down towards the pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread