how can i listen to commentry from northampton (1 Viewer)

giraffe76

Ive moved to northampton and thus outside the reception area of the fm stations so other than the internet or a DAB radio (which i dont have) how can i follow the commentary?

Disorganised1

Probably just far enough away, but to be safe I'd move a bit further to make sure you don't accidently pick it up on a freak weather current

Skyblue4u

Build a 40ft directional Ariel and attach to the top of your property with a high gain signal booster. Alternatively, its sky blue player for about a fiver a month

LJC_CCFC

Don't, I've long given up on listening to the three stooges Linell, foster and eakin just so so depressing voices

mexico88

Ive moved to northampton and thus outside the reception area of the fm stations so other than the internet or a DAB radio (which i dont have) how can i follow the commentary?
I live in Northampton. Normal radios fine for getting 94.8. Can be a little fuzzy, but nothing unbearable. It's better reception in the car - I don't know why.

mexico88

Also you can't listen to the actual match on DAB. It gets cut off due to copyright. Same with the Internet.

mexico88

It doesn't, I always listen on DAB (Apart from yesterday, cos of the cricket)
Yes, but are you in Coventry?

I'm pretty sure that DAB still works in Coventry. Outside, you will get a message saying something like "there may be a technical fault or a contractual reason why this programme is not available., if you want details of our sports programmes check it out online."

Bagsy

Yes, but are you in Coventry?

I'm pretty sure that DAB still works in Coventry. Outside, you will get a message saying something like "there may be a technical fault or a contractual reason why this programme is not available., if you want details of our sports programmes check it out online."

Nope, a good 20 miles from Coventry, I'd have thought, like FM, you can either get the signal or you can't. It's just a digital signal rather than analogue.

Still I'm no expert, must be pretty clever to work out people aren't in Warwickshire if that's what it's doing!

Users who are viewing this thread