How can CCFC move forward (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBri

Having read all the stuff on Wasps, CC, The Academy, Higgs, The Butts etc looks like were stuffed.
SISU have one way or another antagonised everyone that we now need to do deals with and this spiral down just continues.
All I want to do is support my team in our stadium owned or rented do not care, but feel that what we are doing is sustainable long term.
Will this ever happen?
At present I can not see any way forward that will not be blocked by one party or another and if this really is the case how long will TM stay around.

shelby76

Any prospective buyer for the club is going to be put off when they found out how the fanbase, gauge there present owners we have a bad digital footprint we need a love in temporary peace, co-habiting with owners until we can both move on wasps ccc and all the rest will fuck us over forever until we find a happy medium, this shit can actually ruin your life, wasps need to be taught a lesson somehow. Or www.coventrywasps.com as they are planning to rebrand themselves want you, your kids they are toxic to move forward back the club, and get out of this league, or there will be nothing left. We have good manager a good academy life can't be that bad the future is what we make it, and at the moment that's not looking good, let's move on smash the wasp nest.

shelby76

The only way that the club can move forward now is investment and lots of it. New ground, new academy just for starters.
But even if that were to happen ccc are wasps through and through and would block anything we try to do makes me wonder if brown envelopes and backhanders are taking place.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
The only way i can see ccfc going forward is huge investment from a wealthy owner that show it line the councils pockets over the coming years to keep them happy, buying a site, building stadium and training facility, proven transfer funds to attract players to get us promoted to increase fans going to games ect. you keep ccc happy and plenty money their way all this sisu nonsense be forgotten about very quickly but lets face it unless us the fans actually went out and try touting rich investors to buy our club i cant see it happening.

armybike

But even if that were to happen ccc are wasps through and through and would block anything we try to do makes me wonder if brown envelopes and backhanders are taking place.

Council's have no power to block planning applications/developments.

However if an application were refused the developer could take the proposal to the Planning Inspectorate

shelby76

looks like a domain squatter will be in for a pay day if the franchise cunts do re-brand.....

https://www.123-reg.co.uk/order/domain?domain=coventrywasps.com&is=1
The bloke who registered the domain Oct 2014 is called Paul armstrong David Armstrong ceo of wasps help aquire the richo autumn 2014 bit of a coincidence the have the same surname relative?, maybe I'm putting two and two together but it shows ccfc was fucked the minute this lot took over they want a rugby club in Coventry that identifies with Coventry the football club is in the way of total domination round here

Manchester_sky_blue

I think our only hope is to fluke a promotion and stay up and pray that thats enough to peak the interest of someone with more money than sense...........

mark82

The only way that the club can move forward now is investment and lots of it. New ground, new academy just for starters.

Completely agree with this. If the academy doesn't have a chance to stay at Higgs then we all need to get behind a new stadium & training complex for the club. As long as it's close to Coventry I don't care where (and I mean close enough that without studying council boundaries you'd happily call it Coventry). I don't really want BPA. It doesn't tick a lot of the boxes. A new site with room for a decent stadium, academy and training complex along with some room for development around would do the job. We all need to get behind the club now even if we do have shitty owners. If not, we could disappear.

WestEndAgro

Wasps distress SISU, No venue for the academy, no workable deal to play at the Ricoh, the council veto the Butts move, Wasps buy us on the cheap, simple really

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
The problem is finding serious investors and theres more negatives then positives with ccfc at the moment, if you were an investor would you risk throwing 100mill + and hoping ccfc get premier league to try start recouping the investment.

Shakeitup

Any prospective buyer for the club is going to be put off when they found out how the fanbase, gauge there present owners we have a bad digital footprint we need a love in temporary peace, co-habiting with owners until we can both move on wasps ccc and all the rest will fuck us over forever until we find a happy medium, this shit can actually ruin your life, wasps need to be taught a lesson somehow. Or www.coventrywasps.com as they are planning to rebrand themselves want you, your kids they are toxic to move forward back the club, and get out of this league, or there will be nothing left. We have good manager a good academy life can't be that bad the future is what we make it, and at the moment that's not looking good, let's move on smash the wasp nest.

This understand do I not

skybluetony176

What would they get from owning us?
ACL with two permanent tennants as part of their portfolio. ACL value would rocket. Could come in very handy if they choose to float ACL/Wasps/CCFC on the stock market when the Bonds are up. I believe floating the group of companies is one of the options available to them when they are due to be paid back.

skybluetony176

Why? We're not in any debt to Wasps. What would SISU gain out of it? What you've written makes no sense.

SISU would probably gain what they gain now by owning CCFC, fuck all. Except they would no longer have to cover losses, so there might actually be a gain or at least a way out.

And would there be any reason why they couldn't carry on with their litigation if they did sell the club? It's about a period of time when they did own the club why would not owning the club after the event stop the snowball that is litigation?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Not sure we have a way forward, at the moment id be amazed if we have a club in the football league in 15 years time.

WestEndAgro

Why? We're not in any debt to Wasps. What would SISU gain out of it? What you've written makes no sense.

SISU gain nothing, but the way it's heading they are going to end up with no stadium to play matches, no Academy, no income, and no value, and have had to bale out for next to nothing
Wasps buy us on the cheap and hey presto the club suddenly have a stadium, have Academy facilities and an income.

RegTheDonk

The only way i can see ccfc going forward is huge investment from a wealthy owner that show it line the councils pockets over the coming years to keep them happy, buying a site, building stadium and training facility, proven transfer funds to attract players to get us promoted to increase fans going to games ect. you keep ccc happy and plenty money their way all this sisu nonsense be forgotten about very quickly but lets face it unless us the fans actually went out and try touting rich investors to buy our club i cant see it happening.

We aren't really a tangible investment though. No home, no prospects - it would take a lot of money to put all that right. You'd need someone hoping to, in effect, do a Leicester with us. Would need to be someone with very deep pockets who can afford to lose big style. Someone doing it for prestige, rather than of sound business investment.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
We aren't really a tangible investment though. No home, no prospects - it would take a lot of money to put all that right. You'd need someone hoping to, in effect, do a Leicester with us. Would need to be someone with very deep pockets who can afford to lose big style. Someone doing it for prestige, rather than of sound business investment.

exactly and whod be crazy enough to throw that kind of money at ccfc way things are it be huge risk, even if sisu decided tomorrow morning sell ccfc the mess and money involved sort out the club be huge.

67tuck

....move forward !!!! Stand up and be counted NOPM, starve these bastards out the club...... Zero attendances, Sky Blue fans together if we stand as one, like a phoenix we shall rise from the ashes........ Nothing will improve until SISU are gone only FAN power will achieve this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

Who might fit the bill there I wonder...?

...onwards & upwards PUSB

SkyblueBazza

Our revenue, that's about it.
While at a low ebb...then add some investment...gain success on the pitch...massive increase in value all round.

There is more money in football to be had than in Rugby!
Wasps distress SISU, No venue for the academy, no workable deal to play at the Ricoh, the council veto the Butts move, Wasps buy us on the cheap, simple really

SkyblueBazza

That's the point Reg. SISU have run the value down to a point of no return unless they suddenly win in court.

So where there is no value...it cheap to buy. The investment can take place on the pitch instead.

67tuck

Completely agree with this. If the academy doesn't have a chance to stay at Higgs then we all need to get behind a new stadium & training complex for the club. As long as it's close to Coventry I don't care where (and I mean close enough that without studying council boundaries you'd happily call it Coventry). I don't really want BPA. It doesn't tick a lot of the boxes. A new site with room for a decent stadium, academy and training complex along with some room for development around would do the job. We all need to get behind the club now even if we do have shitty owners. If not, we could disappear.

.......nothing will change while SISU are owners

eastwoodsdustman

I'm at the point where I think it will be best for the club to try and get a new ground outside the juristiction of Cov Council. I'm not advocating moving back to Northampton but whilst the council have any element of control(which they will do whilst we are playing inside the city boundaries) we will forever be refused and denied. If, and its a big if, we could somehow get a ground built in say Ryton, Baginton, Ansty or even out towards Bedworth/Exhall way then we would be free of the councils hold. Then and only then will the club move forward on all fronts. I know that a lot of people had said that they'd only support a club inside the city boundaries but FFS we're being suffocated whilst we stay in the city. Not moving could well spell the end of the club within a few years in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread