Hotels near Wembley (1 Viewer)

ratovan2

If your all so into your fuckin little team, how come your sat at home playing keyboard warrior? call yourselves supporters but watch your team on sky sports news.
Tossers fuck off and shag your sister
PUSB

hill83

Biting to these lot

They've done us over and all but ended our season.
Leave it.

cafc83

I can't believe the attitude of CCFC fans you think given your situation you'd have more humility. Talk about empty seats and shite attendances, you have averaged 10,000 fans at home all season and got 10,000 again today, who wants to watch football in a feckin massive stadium that's only a third full? Your club is in crisis, you seriously believe the only reason the club are saying they can't afford to pay for the Ricoh is a bargaining tactic, well why did Robins leave then? A few years ago it would have been unthinkable that a young manager would have swapped Coventry for Huddersfield, even with the latter being in a higher league. Think about it, his team are on a cracking run, a club with a great history and the chance to make his name through reviving a big name in football but he jumps ship to go to a shite club like Huddersfield? No,Robins could see the writing was on the wall and the club was going to the wall financially. Furthermore, you talk about the playoffs, I don't think we've been watching the same side over the past 3 games. You are living on former glories and should show more respect for the teams you play at this level who have different virtues to clubs like Coventry but are equally valuable to English football. Crewe fans only got irritated by Coventry's arrogance in the build up to the first leg, the iwillbethere nonsense and ridiculous coverage in the local press. And, well, you got your arses served to you and justly so.

Real

To be fair to the Crewe fans they have called it right about some of our fans. Talk of Wembley was disrespectful to a good lower league team. Some of our supporters do my head in with their arrogance, as if we only have to turn up to beat teams like Crewe. Although I'm disappointed that we were knocked out, I hope Crewe go on to win it because they have always been a good footballing side, and I bear them no malice. I don't blame the Crewe fans having their say in this thread either, even yesterday some of our fans were still talking as though the 3 points were already ours, and now the Alex fans are quite rightly gloating, these same fans get all bitter about it, clowns.

Realist.

crewejon

Just a team full of cheats and no fans. Glad to see the back of them.

I thought I'd look for some evidence to back up your claims. Clearly the match attendances speak for themselves. You have many more fans then us. Cheating however....

Discipline stats from last 5 seasons taken from Football League website:

Fouls conceded

Crewe 1590
Coventry 2512

Yellow Cards

Crewe 170
Coventry 323

Red Cards

Crewe 14
Coventry 14

Penalties Conceded

Crewe 27
Coventry 32

philmcc

I can't believe the attitude of CCFC fans you think given your situation you'd have more humility. Talk about empty seats and shite attendances, you have averaged 10,000 fans at home all season and got 10,000 again today, who wants to watch football in a feckin massive stadium that's only a third full? Your club is in crisis, you seriously believe the only reason the club are saying they can't afford to pay for the Ricoh is a bargaining tactic, well why did Robins leave then? A few years ago it would have been unthinkable that a young manager would have swapped Coventry for Huddersfield, even with the latter being in a higher league. Think about it, his team are on a cracking run, a club with a great history and the chance to make his name through reviving a big name in football but he jumps ship to go to a shite club like Huddersfield? No,Robins could see the writing was on the wall and the club was going to the wall financially. Furthermore, you talk about the playoffs, I don't think we've been watching the same side over the past 3 games. You are living on former glories and should show more respect for the teams you play at this level who have different virtues to clubs like Coventry but are equally valuable to English football. Crewe fans only got irritated by Coventry's arrogance in the build up to the first leg, the iwillbethere nonsense and ridiculous coverage in the local press. And, well, you got your arses served to you and justly so.

Wow I would never bother my arse to write so passionately about another club on their forums...this fascination with us held by other fans is quite touching and clearly underlines how big we are...its a sad reflection on the likes of crewe that we average lower gates...unfortunately not many people are interested in watching us play the likes of you...however we do occasionally demonstrate our potential. We as fans never asked for the hype in the build up to the first leg, and we never asked for the ricoh to be built, you need to make the distinction. The attitude aimed at you on this thread is in response to your rather childish trolling..ie this thread, you act like a knob you get treated like a knob.

skyblue4ever

I thought I'd look for some evidence to back up your claims. Clearly the match attendances speak for themselves. You have many more fans then us. Cheating however....

Discipline stats from last 5 seasons taken from Football League website:

Fouls conceded

Crewe 1590
Coventry 2512

Yellow Cards

Crewe 170
Coventry 323

Red Cards

Crewe 14
Coventry 14

Penalties Conceded

Crewe 27
Coventry 32

That doesn't back anything up you moron. All that proves is aggression and shit officials (especially yesterday) shame you cant show stats for time wasting by the keeper and players falling over, its embarrasing.

crewejon

That doesn't back anything up you moron. All that proves is aggression and shit officials (especially yesterday) shame you cant show stats for time wasting by the keeper and players falling over, its embarrasing.

Why the insult?

We have the same officials as you, in fact over the period I looked at you were mostly in the Championship so I would have thought you would have better refs?

Aggression that leads to fouling is cheating.

I deliberately took a long time period to even out one-off games. I'm afraid no stats are available for time wasting and players falling over. However yellow cards for time wasting are included in the overall total.

Tbh I don't think we are any better or any worse than other teams in the respect of time wasting when ahead. I'm sure your team would have been the same.

Anyway, those are the Fair Play stats, I may be wrong but Fair Play to me is the opposite of Cheating. Since the few posters on here that have accused CAFC of being cheats didn't present anything at all to back up their claim I'm presenting a counter argument based on what I could find. I did try to find out how many times our respective clubs have won the Fair Play award but couldn't find it. Suffice to say we are currently in first place for this season (according to ESPN website) with CCFC in 10th.

Good luck for the rest of the season, please don't poach our mangager! :p

rob9872

Congrats crewe now get it quietly, leave our forums (we have enough of our own morons and trolls) time to move on.

cafc83

Wow I would never bother my arse to write so passionately about another club on their forums...this fascination with us held by other fans is quite touching and clearly underlines how big we are...its a sad reflection on the likes of crewe that we average lower gates...unfortunately not many people are interested in watching us play the likes of you...however we do occasionally demonstrate our potential. We as fans never asked for the hype in the build up to the first leg, and we never asked for the ricoh to be built, you need to make the distinction. The attitude aimed at you on this thread is in response to your rather childish trolling..ie this thread, you act like a knob you get treated like a knob.

I would like to think that whatever league we were in we would retain a reasonable proportion of our support which doesn't appear to be the case for Coventry in league 1. In terms of your argument re the calibre of opposition 30,000 of you came to watch you play Crewe the other week, so it seems the real problem is a lack of a loyal core support that will turn up week in week out and not just in response to idiotic youtube PR campaigns.

skyblue4ever

Do you actually watch the game? the time wasting was awful! If the ref was any good then obviously the card count would be up. Just leave now and end this strange obsession u hav with us.

Brighton Sky Blue

Think it just comes from pure frustration at how the season started and how it's likely to finish. We have absolutely murdered teams at home and failed to find the back of the net-the 0-3 JPT is an excellent example, with virtually polar opposite form away. 28 points blown from in front (the highest in the whole FL) says its own story about what could have been for us this season.

crewejon

Do you actually watch the game? the time wasting was awful! If the ref was any good then obviously the card count would be up. Just leave now and end this strange obsession u hav with us.

I wasn't at yesterdays game but did go to the other three. There was one game where I thought Philips was lucky not to get booked. I would expect the same from any other team in that position tbh. Doesn't make it right though.

If you are referring to our woeful throw-ins that isn't time wasting, we really do take that long to decide where to chuck it. We could be 1 nil down at Wembley in the 89th minute and we'd spend that minute deciding where to throw.

On a positive note - you scored two against us in time added on - I'm sure some of that time was due to time wasting.

Not an obsession but at least on your forums there are enough people posting to have a bit of a debate. Much better than ours in that respect.

I've had a soft spot for Coventry since that fantastic FA cup win (in 89?) one of the best games I've ever seen.

Brighton Sky Blue

I wasn't at yesterdays game but did go to the other three. There was one game where I thought Philips was lucky not to get booked. I would expect the same from any other team in that position tbh. Doesn't make it right though.

If you are referring to our woeful throw-ins that isn't time wasting, we really do take that long to decide where to chuck it. We could be 1 nil down at Wembley in the 89th minute and we'd spend that minute deciding where to throw.

On a positive note - you scored two against us in time added on - I'm sure some of that time was due to time wasting.

Not an obsession but at least on your forums there are enough people posting to have a bit of a debate. Much better than ours in that respect.

I've had a soft spot for Coventry since that fantastic FA cup win (in 89?) one of the best games I've ever seen.

Decent post there.

LoyalSupporters

Finally admitting you cheated and didn't deserve it! Wheeey!

crewejon

Finally admitting you cheated and didn't deserve it! Wheeey!

Afraid not, I couldn't tell you if he (Phillips) was cheating or not. That's for the Ref to decide. Clearly the Ref didn't think so. As for deserving, I'd say Crewes game plan worked in all four games, Coventrys didn't. On that basis I honestly do think Crewe deserve the 6 points and the chance in the final. I like Coventry and wish you success, though obviously not at Crewes expense! Hopefully we'll both get into the playoffs.
In the end you're too big a club to spend very long in L1.

ohitsaidwalker king power

crewejon it was 87 not 89- but what a game- what a day... you've been a decent contributor to our forums over the past few days- thanks.. do I detect a CAFC fan on the 'turn' to CCFC.. ;) if so you'd be welcome at the Ricoh and regrettably there are plenty of spare seats to choose from!... Good luck at Wembley... as another poster said... glad to see the back of CAFC this season.... maybe next year it'll be our turn:p

crewejon

crewejon it was 87 not 89- but what a game- what a day... you've been a decent contributor to our forums over the past few days- thanks.. do I detect a CAFC fan on the 'turn' to CCFC.. ;) if so you'd be welcome at the Ricoh and regrettably there are plenty of spare seats to choose from!... Good luck at Wembley... as another poster said... glad to see the back of CAFC this season.... maybe next year it'll be our turn:p

Thanks OKP but I'm afraid CAFC is my blood. ;)

I think your being a negative here - surely we will be meeting in either the play off semis or the final? :claping hands:

However if you fancy a trip to Gresty Road drop me a line and I'll stand you a beer. Davies has said that once the play offs are realistically out of reach then he wants to field a team solely of academy graduates which should be interesting. In fact take it as an invite, if Davies does indeed do it - I'll stand you a ticket and a beer!

Can't say fairer than that!

Users who are viewing this thread