Hotels near Wembley (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

Shit club no fans. Not really much more you can say about crewe really

Covstu

Out of the 200 or I mean '2000' strong, about 500 will be those annoying little thugs. Have a good day, I am sure the atmosphere will be unbelievable.....

skyblue4ever

Don't you worry your little brain, I'm well accustomed (and quite frankly rather bored) with Wembley as it's our 2nd visit within the year.

Presume your memory doesn't stretch back to the encounters between us in the Championship also, even a 6-1 thrashing you delivered to us? Or last game of the season survival for us?

Your life must be so small. You coming to the game today by the way?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Here you are mate. You're welcome to it...............

JohnsonsPaintTrophy.jpg

Warwickhunt

I reckon you sane Cov fans also find this rather odd/funny?

I would worry about your players bacink off today in case they get injured for the Wembley final showcase of the JPT

covey1987

Why the fuss about hotel rooms there are millions of hotel rooms in London. I doubt 6500 train spotters will even make a dent in the availability. No need to panic.
Heard that shares in a major manakin manufacturer have rocketed as they have a contract to fill 40,000 empty seats at the JPT final.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Why the fuss about hotel rooms there are millions of hotel rooms in London. I doubt 6500 train spotters will even make a dent in the availability. No need to panic.
Heard that shares in a major manakin manufacturer have rocketed as they have a contract to fill 40,000 empty seats at the JPT final.

Dummies?.....:whistle:

CAFCMARK

This shit about crowd sizes makes me laugh. Do you lot realise the grounds didn't play each other.......the two TEAMS did. If ground/crowd sizes matter to you that much then you lot make our achievement look even better and yours even worse!!! Can I remind you we both play in the same league and we have beaten you twice now in three games. That's where the arrogance of some of you lets you down. And the comment about us dressing as empty seats..........HA!! Pot, kettle, black!!!!!! No wonder you can't afford your rent! Yeah we're a smaller club than you, but we know what we are, own our own ground which is more that adequate for our size and we get on with it. No delusions of grandeur, we sell to survive and so when we have a bit of good fortune we enjoy it. Isn't it funny how the JPT becomes tin-pot once you go out? You wanted to win it as much as we did, hence 30+ thousand fans. Good luck after today, and to you that will be coming back if you win, the best you can do is 'even it up' today. BUT......we'll still have had three points and a trip to you know where, so if that's 'even' you tell me. I had no problems with CCFC before this month but some of you really do need to remove your heads from your own arseholes and show some respect and credit where it is due.

Steve.B50

So is this why you not on your way yo watch your team play today.
I had no problem with Crewe till this month but now I do not like your club, your support or the fact you insult.
We are and always will be a much bigger club than you regardless of results or league.

Have to go now as I follow my team everywhere, especially at home.
Pity you cannot get decent support even if your in a final.
A mini buss to Wembley is enough.

CAFCMARK

So is this why you not on your way yo watch your team play today.

I had no problem with Crewe till this month but now I do not like your club, your support or the fact you insult.
We are and always will be a much bigger club than you regardless of results or league.

Have to go now as I follow my team everywhere, especially at home.
Pity you cannot get decent support even if your in a final.
A mini buss to Wembley is enough.

Saving my pennies for my mini-bus. I'm not a bottomless pit. I have a family to support and now a Cup Final to pay for. That and. I'd like my memory of your lodgings this year to be a 3-0 win. Toodlepip.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Saving my pennies for my mini-bus. I'm not a bottomless pit. I have a family to support and now a Cup Final to pay for. That and. I'd like my memory of your lodgings this year to be a 3-0 win. Toodlepip.

Mini-bus? You taking you and the other 15 supporters to Wembley in that? Cant see you needing more than a 16 Seater to be fair!

Brighton Sky Blue

This shit about crowd sizes makes me laugh. Do you lot realise the grounds didn't play each other.......the two TEAMS did. If ground/crowd sizes matter to you that much then you lot make our achievement look even better and yours even worse!!! Can I remind you we both play in the same league and we have beaten you twice now in three games. That's where the arrogance of some of you lets you down. And the comment about us dressing as empty seats..........HA!! Pot, kettle, black!!!!!! No wonder you can't afford your rent! Yeah we're a smaller club than you, but we know what we are, own our own ground which is more that adequate for our size and we get on with it. No delusions of grandeur, we sell to survive and so when we have a bit of good fortune we enjoy it. Isn't it funny how the JPT becomes tin-pot once you go out? You wanted to win it as much as we did, hence 30+ thousand fans. Good luck after today, and to you that will be coming back if you win, the best you can do is 'even it up' today. BUT......we'll still have had three points and a trip to you know where, so if that's 'even' you tell me. I had no problems with CCFC before this month but some of you really do need to remove your heads from your own arseholes and show some respect and credit where it is due.

I really wish other fans would stop repeating this as though it's fact.

devonrich

What an absolute tosser. Why come on someone elses forum just to gloat. Sad muppet. Enjoy your empty wembly day. Hope it is not a cold one as it is hard to huddle in there with 5000 fans. :jerkit:

CAFCMARK

Mini-bus? You taking you and the other 15 supporters to Wembley in that? Cant see you needing more than a 16 Seater to be fair!

I was trying to be reasonable but what's the point? Mini-bus, bike, on foot even.....MY club's going and yours isn't. Have fun sorting your rent arrears and finding a manager who doesn't jump ship at the first chance. Bigger maybe but I wouldn't want to swap places. Tatty bye till next year.

chriscovfc

I was trying to be reasonable but what's the point? Mini-bus, bike, on foot even.....MY club's going and yours isn't. Have fun sorting your rent arrears and finding a manager who doesn't jump ship at the first chance. Bigger maybe but I wouldn't want to swap places. Tatty bye till next year.
Why do you keep saying bye then coming back? No body to talk to on the crewe forums?

Brighton Sky Blue

The club can afford the rent but is refusing to pay it as a bargaining tool to get it reduced.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

Why next yr? Theres a game today? Or will you not be visiting this site after we take the 3 points from you?

Enjoy saving your pennies. Hope you and your mates enjoy the Wembley trip. Was going to say you and the other supporters but when it comes to Crewe its difficult to use the term 'support' or 'supporters' in the same sentence, going by Wednesday shambolic attempts anyway!

Crewe

Utterly hilarious. In all my days of winding up opposition football fans with such ease, you lot have to be the thickest.

Despite everything Mark outlined in his post you still continue to spout the shite you do! :laugh:

YES. THE SHITE, TINPOT TEAM WHO ARE MUCH SMALLER THAN YOU WITH NO FANS BEAT YOU IN A GAME YOU ALL CARED ABOUT SO MUCH MORE AND WE WILL BE GOING TO WEMBLEY IN OUR MINIBUS. HOW EMBARRASSING!! 30,000 AND YOU FUCKED IT UP :claping hands:

Thick, thick, thick.

craigus12

how is getting wound up = to being thick by the way?

in all honesty, its not hard to wind up opposition fans when you've beaten their team in a semi-final (JPT northern final if you want to be pedantic) is it?

good luck to crewe as I think they have a decent team and play the right way but some of your fans (I.E you and a few others) are spoiling it. thankfully today's match is the last one this season - unless we meet in the playoffs ;)

philmcc

Utterly hilarious. In all my days of winding up opposition football fans with such ease, you lot have to be the thickest.

Despite everything Mark outlined in his post you still continue to spout the shite you do! :laugh:

YES. THE SHITE, TINPOT TEAM WHO ARE MUCH SMALLER THAN YOU WITH NO FANS BEAT YOU IN A GAME YOU ALL CARED ABOUT SO MUCH MORE AND WE WILL BE GOING TO WEMBLEY IN OUR MINIBUS. HOW EMBARRASSING!! 30,000 AND YOU feckED IT UP :claping hands:

Thick, thick, thick.

And repeat ...shit town no fans...there is a little b&b with a family room near wembley that I know, you should all get in there ok...if you want the details let me know...

If you want to keep visiting our forum with your small club mentality then please feel free, you'll get the same answers and you'll probably get bored before us..enjoy the tinpot

CAFCMARK

Why next yr? Theres a game today? Or will you not be visiting this site after we take the 3 points from you?
Oh well......if you insist! I was done here but as you've asked I'll say congratu......oh......hang on!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! When WILL you ARROGANT fucker's learn? Just over 10k too. Impressive. 'Your grounds too big for you.........'

'Wembley......Wembley.....We're the famous Alexandra and we're going to Wembley...........'

'Next year......we'll see you all next year, we'll see you all next year, we'll see you all next year..........'

On the plus side one of your fans just rang up saying how pleased with the 1-0 win he was!!!!!!!

A week to forget hey boys?

Crewe

BUMP: HOTEL ROOM FOR PLAYOFF FINAL NEEDED.

It's fun ruining your season you know. Thought you were beating us again today and launching your promotion push? #IWillBeThere

Users who are viewing this thread