Hospitality match tickets seat selection (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

Hi

Trying to buy some hospitality tickets for the blackpool game in the international lounge - but I don't seem to have a choice on the tickets I buy? Just assigns me to a row and 2 seat numbers but no option to change or see where they are?

Has anyone else bought these tickets before and is this normal? Thanks

theferret

Hi

Trying to buy some hospitality tickets for the blackpool game in the international lounge - but I don't seem to have a choice on the tickets I buy? Just assigns me to a row and 2 seat numbers but no option to change or see where they are?

Has anyone else bought these tickets before and is this normal? Thanks

I don't think you get a choice of seats in corporate. They're all central anyway with a good view, so wouldn't worry.

mark82

I don't think you get a choice of seats in corporate. They're all central anyway with a good view, so wouldn't worry.

If you have a seat preference like an aisle seat I'd try contacting the club. Always used to be a separate number for hospitality, not sure if still the case.

Ricketts

No its not. Its an extra £25 for four courses and the quality is amazing. Thoroughly recommend it. Better than most restaurants by quite an amount.

Users who are viewing this thread