Hornet fan (1 Viewer)

Hornet-Fan

Hi, just wondering what all your thoughts are on Boothroyd, and if you've got any questions.

Also, ta' for the 4-0 ;)

Nick

Administrator
We let you have the 4-0, obviously :)

I dont really know what to think really, I mean people slate him for long ball but he got you guys promoted and into the Play Offs.

I have read a couple of articles which looks like he may be a great motivator and man manager which we need as we have a great set of players on their day but their day is literally a day, per season!

Hornet-Fan

He is a brilliant motivator, I certainly miss his post-match press conferences, can be a bit of a pshyco ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii15pCuIWXY )

He really loved it at WFC, he loved the fans and showed his appreciation. But I might add, with your fans you don't have much to appreciate! I mean, even little old Watford out sung you all game! I had a conga going!

CovInEssex

Oh, we're expected to sing our praises when we're 4-0 down to some town in London?

Thanks for the 2-3 by the way. You know, when results actually meant something?

"I can't belive you got out-sung by 920 Cov fans on a Tuesday night"

Hornet-Fan

You didn't massively out sing us. From what I remember you sung a little bit when you scored. nothing else.
Sure our home support is crap, but we totally outsung you at your place. You have a nice stadium, but not enough fans to fill it. At least our shitty stadium sort of fits our fan base
No one remembers my conga then? Got mentioned on the radio.
It's not just when you were 4-0 down. Not ONCE during the game. I heard a little bit of clapping at the start when the players walked out, nothing after that, except a few 12 year olds under your scoreboard singing stuff we couldn't quite hear. You seriously need something done at coventry, you've stayed in the same sort of position for ages now, hopefully Aidy will do that for you.
I would've seriously though you would have been relegated before Aidy joined you. You were awful against our severely hung over team.

Hoist up the Watford Flag.

smileycov

Facebook User
why you keep banging on about a meaningless game at the end of a bitterly dissapointing season for us!! watford are nothing and there support is poor, you sing co's you were excited about being in a class stadium. we will see next season how you feel in a game that we have an interest in. don't come on here and put my club and support down on our own site!!

Hornet-Fan

If you read above. I was here wanting to discuss aidy mainly, but 'Cookie' was the one who started slagging us off. So I slagged you off back.

Just how I feel about your club. Yeah, I was pretty excited, never having been to the Ricoh before, and hopefully Aidy's attacking (although sometimes unattractive) football will mean you can get attendances up and have a better support. Cos you were one of the worst home supports, Charlton were worse though, even when they were leading against us!

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Lets just let the football do the talking when we come to your place for your first home game of the season ;)

Aidy Boothroyd's Sky Blue Army!!

Hornet-Fan

Will do, I can see us losing tbh, we never play well at home against you. Save it for at your place.
COYH.
Malky's Taylor Made Army!

smileycov

Facebook User
i will be making that trip, let's see how you lot go quiet again!!

(all in light hearted banter of course!!)
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread