Home v Sunderland 12.30, Sky, £33 a ticket (3 Viewers)

Covcraig@bury

I was sat next to a Sunderland fan on the plane in December. We was both wearing our club colours. He brought up Jimmy Hill and the hatred they have for him and Coventry in general. So taking all the bollox that was coming out of his and his wife’s mouth I started to laught ( in a very piss taking way ) . I said that I was at the game against Bristol , every team down at the bottom of the league needed a result or results to go in their favour. I told this arrogant thick twat that the police had put the game back 15 minutes because of fans still outside and for security reasons. It was not Jimmy Hills call . He had no say in the delay . But no , they and all the rest of them knuckle dragging inbreds still believe Jimmy Hill delayed that game . What a bunch of Geordie wannabes . So yes I go well out of my way and laugh at them fuck wits . PS . My mum was from Sunderland!

coop

Hate scumberland but they are playing well have great support just wish our club would of only given them 1k tickets for this game but they will bring 4k and more just hope we beat the Machem bastards

Ashdown

On a Saturday 3 pm kick off, not on TV and with the full away end available at sensible prices the likes of Sunderland would bring 5000 +

alexccfc99

There will be as many in the home end as there will City in the Rotherham end tomorrow (we sold out ages ago after all). In other words, none.
A few will be bound to try their luck - They are going well at the end of the day, club should have made it those with a booking history only to nip it in the bud

There was loads of Wrexham in our end for the cup match

theferret

A few will be bound to try their luck - They are going well at the end of the day, club should have made it those with a booking history only to nip it in the bud

There was loads of Wrexham in our end for the cup match

Wrexham scored 4 times and I didn't see evidence of a single supporter in our end.

Why would they try their luck? It's £34, an early kick off and on TV and they'd have to sit on their hands all game. No evidence of them buying tickets in the home end at other grounds where they sell out. Just don't know where this stuff comes from. 100% won't happen.

alexccfc99

Wrexham scored 4 times and I didn't see evidence of a single supporter in our end.

Why would they try their luck? It's £34, an early kick off and on TV and they'd have to sit on their hands all game. No evidence of them buying tickets in the home end at other grounds where they sell out. Just don't know where this stuff comes from. 100% won't happen.
People do tend to keep a low profile when they home end it :ROFLMAO: I’d safely place my money on it happening way more often than you think when we get a big following come to the CBS

theferret

People do tend to keep a low profile when they home end it :ROFLMAO: I’d safely place my money on it happening way more often than you think when we get a big following come to the CBS

You can barely buy a ticket in the east stand, there are virtually no tickets available to buy in the west stand either, and that leaves the north stand which is mostly empty. Where are they all hiding 😂

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Which if could be proven to be true would blow the safety argument of requiring shitloads of netting to separate the two sets of fans out of the water.

alexccfc99

You can barely buy a ticket in the east stand, there are virtually no tickets available to buy in the west stand either, and that leaves the north stand which is mostly empty. Where are they all hiding 😂
Well I know two Albion fans who brought hospitality tickets for the game in December for starters

There were loads of Cov in the home end at St Mary’s last season - it happens more than you think

Woolly68

I was in the home end at St Mary’s, acting the part of a neutral fan and not gobbling off. It does happen a lot when away allocations are sold out.

CCFC54321

I was sat next to a Sunderland fan on the plane in December. We was both wearing our club colours. He brought up Jimmy Hill and the hatred they have for him and Coventry in general. So taking all the bollox that was coming out of his and his wife’s mouth I started to laught ( in a very piss taking way ) . I said that I was at the game against Bristol , every team down at the bottom of the league needed a result or results to go in their favour. I told this arrogant thick twat that the police had put the game back 15 minutes because of fans still outside and for security reasons. It was not Jimmy Hills call . He had no say in the delay . But no , they and all the rest of them knuckle dragging inbreds still believe Jimmy Hill delayed that game . What a bunch of Geordie wannabes . So yes I go well out of my way and laugh at them fuck wits . PS . My mum was from Sunderland!
It doesn’t look good for them when they can’t work out the truth from fantasy unfortunately. I’m sure a few of them up there try and educate the masses.

Be good for the local rag in Sunderland to give an actual account of what happened so they can have it read to them over and over until it sinks in.

In truth it’s a bit embarrassing trying to stir up a hatred for a football club that didn’t do anything wrong. They just need to stop it now it’s boring.

clint van damme

It doesn’t look good for them when they can’t work out the truth from fantasy unfortunately. I’m sure a few of them up there try and educate the masses.

Be good for the local rag in Sunderland to give an actual account of what happened so they can have it read to them over and over until it sinks in.

In truth it’s a bit embarrassing trying to stir up a hatred for a football club that didn’t do anything wrong. They just need to stop it now it’s boring.

To be honest, it's a red neck them moaning about a late kick off over forty years ago when quite recently they played a confessed paedophile in their starting 11.
Their moral compass is a bit skewed.

pusbccfc

Fucking hate this stupid faux rivalry nonsense people spout about Sunderland. They'll beat us and out sing us in 1/3 empty stadium and yet block 14 will still sing "sunderland get battered everywhere they go."

Dreading it.

Outsing us?

Quietest fans we've heard in the past few years. I genuinely don't think they sung a single song against us at St Andrews. They were dreadful

pusbccfc

Well I know two Albion fans who brought hospitality tickets for the game in December for starters

There were loads of Cov in the home end at St Mary’s last season - it happens more than you think

But if a few people buy tickets in the home end, they'll be sat on their own in the North Stand keeping quiet. It's not an issue.

People think there will be group loads of people doing it, never happens.

Ashdown

I’ve met many a Sunderland fan over the years and know quite a few out here in Spain. Got to say they are generally a bloody miserable bunch. They come across as bitter fans whereby their main rivals have always been more successful….Everton, Birmingham , Bristol Rovers all seem to have a similar mentality.
Their numbers are great but don’t be kidded by their catchment area being small, it includes most of County Durham.

joemercersaces

I think their issue with Jimmy Hill is not so much the late kick off but the fact that when their game at Everton ended we all knew that if our result stayed at 2-2 then both Bristol City and ourselves were safe. So a truce was called and neither side tried until the final whistle. They blame Jimmy Hill for that, and only Jimmy Hill. There was about 36,000 there, all of whom would have screamed blue murder if their team had risked conceding, as would Sunderland fans if the situation was reversed. Pathetic grudge going back 40 plus years. Like we have been a few times, they were relegated because they didn’t do it over the season and on that night. And I was there by the way.

Hobo

They are not happy about the £20 price of a kid's ticket. Does seem too much. Also, concessions at £28 is pretty steep too.
Their allocation is reduced to 3000.

Its Coventry so they wont be happy about anything 😂

Hobo

Can someone put a Scumberland scarf around Jimmy Hills neck to keep him warm and show them plastic Geordies there’s no hard feelings 😆 that will wind them up ✊💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

They would probably think it was a Bristol City scarf 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread