Home shirt out of stock already (1 Viewer)

kapowaz

Why couldn’t they have made 100,000 shirts and sold them for £20 and had them all ready to ship with same day delivery? (And the giant shirt pile with them at Coombe Abbey for attendees to buy - actually not even buy; it should have been free to people there on the night).

It’s a mystery, I just don’t get it!

ricohroar

Wanted to get my youngest one. Kids sizes are MB LB XLB 2XLB any idea what that is in ages? He is 9-11 clothing

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

So pay day only happens once a year? Pay weekend last fucking week.

The whole thing only needed bringing forward 1 week, not a massive ask, and being made available (even if it was only say 1000 units with ST holders getting 1st refusal or something).
A) Realease on pay day.
B) Have some shirts there and then.
C) Schools break up on 19th, people go on holiday from then, people like to get a new shirt for holidays.
1 week earlier is all it needed to be and I think they would of had loads more sales.

When exactly is 'payday'?

I used to get paid 2nd week of the month. Sister gets paid on third Friday. Mate gets paid end of first week of the month once time sheets have been collated and added up.

pastythegreat

When exactly is 'payday'?

I used to get paid 2nd week of the month. Sister gets paid on third Friday. Mate gets paid end of first week of the month once time sheets have been collated and added up.
And a good 90% of the population get paid last day of the month/last Friday of the month.
Why are you being such a fucking nause???
I've noted where I feel the club have gone about something wrong and put forward my ideas of how I would of done it differently to of made maximum profit. If your happy for the club to lose money over something so fucking simple, that's fine. I'm just pointing out, that I feel, they've fucked this one up royally.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

And a good 90% of the population get paid last day of the month/last Friday of the month.
Why are you being such a fucking nause???
I've noted where I feel the club have gone about something wrong and put forward my ideas of how I would of done it differently to of made maximum profit. If your happy for the club to lose money over something so fucking simple, that's fine. I'm just pointing out, that I feel, they've fucked this one up royally.

In fact the largest percentage of 'payday' is weekly. Lots of poorly paid jobs are still paid in this manner.

I'm just pointing out that what's convenient for you may well be very inconvenient for others. So when they complain about the release not matching their payday would you say that criticism was fair? Or perhaps you should have better control of your finances so you don't need to factor in payday to buy them - if you usually buy a shirt each season you should factor it into your monthly expenses.

This isn't like Nike where the kits already existed and it was just a matter of sticking our badge on - and even then we had problems. This is a bespoke kit and the initial run will already be set. Sure they will open up orders again in the week but with a later delivery date.

Wasn’t the issue last season partly because although it was a catalogue kit in the sense it was a design that multiple teams used, it wasn’t a standard option as that kit wasn’t available in Sky Blue and the sky blue template of that kit was made specifically for us

Warwickhunt

[CHARGE=] [/CHARGE]

I haven’t been to an England game in 5 years now, I have bought 3 England kits in that time.
England fans dont declare that they are not going to follow them if they play their home games away:joyful::joyful::joyful:

pastythegreat

In fact the largest percentage of 'payday' is weekly. Lots of poorly paid jobs are still paid in this manner.
Please read my initial post that you replied to. When in the
I'm just pointing out that what's convenient for you may well be very inconvenient for others. So when they complain about the release not matching their payday would you say that criticism was fair? Or perhaps you should have better control of your finances so you don't need to factor in payday to buy them - if you usually buy a shirt each season you should factor it into your monthly expenses.

It's nothing to do with "factoring in" or "controlling my finances better".
You know nothing of my situation and have clearly glossed over my post as to why I think it's been managed badly to pick out your own argument.
A) I'm paid weekly (on a Thursday if you really want the ins and outs of my financial affairs), most monthly, I'm pointing out that by releasing 1 week earlier WOULD of been beneficial to the club.
B) I don't factor in to buy myself a shirt every season. The last shirt I bought for myself was 're 60s retro Puma/City link one. I was making an exception this season because I like the Hummel/Retro kit designs and I'm going abroad for the 1st time in about 6 years so wanted it for my holiday.
C) I'm not suggesting the club should of made 6m shirts only to be left with 5.8m at the end of the season, but just looking at FB, Twitter and a thread on here titled (unbelievable I know but) "HUMMEL" they'd of seen there was quite an appetite from fans that we were excited about the kits.
C) Surely the club have previous data saved on roughly how many kits they normally sell in comparison to say, the Northampton Season. They could of made a rough estimation of how many shirts we would sell? And as long as they didn't print more than that figure, they would of been fine.

All these things that I'm picking up on aren't hard. As somebody with absolute no business nounce to pick up on what's gone wrong and how easily it could be rectified. How have the club missed the boat?

skybluegod

It's nothing to do with "factoring in" or "controlling my finances better".
You know nothing of my situation and have clearly glossed over my post as to why I think it's been managed badly to pick out your own argument.
A) I'm paid weekly (on a Thursday if you really want the ins and outs of my financial affairs), most monthly, I'm pointing out that by releasing 1 week earlier WOULD of been beneficial to the club.
B) I don't factor in to buy myself a shirt every season. The last shirt I bought for myself was 're 60s retro Puma/City link one. I was making an exception this season because I like the Hummel/Retro kit designs and I'm going abroad for the 1st time in about 6 years so wanted it for my holiday.
C) I'm not suggesting the club should of made 6m shirts only to be left with 5.8m at the end of the season, but just looking at FB, Twitter and a thread on here titled (unbelievable I know but) "HUMMEL" they'd of seen there was quite an appetite from fans that we were excited about the kits.
C) Surely the club have previous data saved on roughly how many kits they normally sell in comparison to say, the Northampton Season. They could of made a rough estimation of how many shirts we would sell? And as long as they didn't print more than that figure, they would of been fine.

All these things that I'm picking up on aren't hard. As somebody with absolute no business nounce to pick up on what's gone wrong and how easily it could be rectified. How have the club missed the boat?

Why be such a drama queen about it? Making a bit of a mountain out of a molehill. If the club decided to rush the kit launch and release date and it wasn't up to scratch you would also be moaning? I would rather they took their time and get it by in-large right, than worry about losing 1/2 sales and end up with huge distribution problems further down the line... One fan inconvenienced by not being able to buy it for their holiday isn't a problem.

Nick

Administrator
As the shirts are pre-order there probably isn't stock anyway.

The website probably had a random number in there that went down every time it was ordered, to make them show in stock it probably just needed somebody to go in and add a few zeroes onto the end so it showed in stock for people to order.

Users who are viewing this thread