Home from holiday- what's new? (1 Viewer)

davebow87

been away for three weeks. Anything significant happened? I have a feeling I know the answer to this....

CCFC_Charlie

Can't remember if you'd have missed Vincelot signing, but we've also signed Lameiras and Adam Armstrong on loan from Wigan. Mowbray is hoping for 2 more before Saturday.

CCFCKirky

Signed a young striker on loan, a couple of poor showings in preseason and more garbage spouted from the mouth of Waggott

Captain Dart

been away for three weeks. Anything significant happened? I have a feeling I know the answer to this....

Been like Jeremy Kyle show on here, lots of people all screaming at one another.

olderskyblue

Steve Waggot came out and called the fans a "Set of whinging, hypocritical cunts" on the official site yesterday apparently

Blimey, the first time I've agreed with him....

jimmyhillsfanclub

someone didn't understand the basic premise of a promotional offer on a 2nd hand T-shirt.....

...The UN got involved, dragged Waggot away from his duties & made him write out a postal order for £5 to appease the frothing loon....

No Britons were killed.

Sbarcher

Another thread has informed us Lee Burge has had a haircut......

lifeskyblue

We bought a dozen great players that have doubled ticket sales. Two are twenty goal a season strikers and two packet wingers. We beat off United, arsenal and Chelsea for their signatures. Sisu have sold up and fans have raised £500m for taking over the club. Preston was amazing with ccfc winning all games playing the style of football usually seen at Barcelona.
Ok they were all dreams and none of them happened. Very little happened whilst you were away. TM said he was waiting till you returned to make his number 1 target signing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Preston should have been pre season. Clearly carried away that now you back things will start happening in the transfer market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebow87

Thanks everyone. Excited for the start of the season as I always am. Holiday was great but now hoping that we can silence the doubters and for once have a positive League one campaign!
And no... The sun has not frazzled my brain....

Users who are viewing this thread