home for Xmas (1 Viewer)

League1Tour

My little boys have just asked if they can watch cov at the Ricoh for there Xmas pressi, if u see this joy n Tim ******* do ****** something ur breaking people's hearts here

Hope you email this to Tim and Joy, heartbreaking stuff no child should have to suffer their football club not playing at home at Christmas!!

torchomatic

Astute

I get that it's a voice from the inside, I personally feel I have to take what he says with a little caution, solely because he's a representative of ACL.
Fisher comes out in the media, fans forums etc and people don't believe a word he says unless it fits with their argument. People hang on PWKH's every word because the argument suits their dislike of sisu, proven by the multiple likes he has when he posts.

And back to what I see as silly points being made on 'likes' of posts.

I 'like' posts for various reasons. It is mainly if something makes me laugh, if I agree with a point being made or if someone shares info I didn't know about or wasn't sure about. I am not bothered who I give a like to, but it is more likely to be a poster I have similar thoughts of. I don't look to see who the poster is. I know there are many that are similar but also some that only 'like' certain peoples posts. Rather silly really.

PWKH can't answer all questions. We all know that. But some use it as a stick to beat him with. Many of us appreciate him coming on here and giving the info he can. But it might have reached the stage where he would be better off keeping away from here. Negotiations will hopefully be moving forward. We will all want to know what is going on. But it must be kept private. We don't want anything going wrong just because something slips out that shouldn't. Yes he has been truthful to us as far as anyone can see but some will always want more.

thaiskyblue

and back to what i see as silly points being made on 'likes' of posts.

I 'like' posts for various reasons. It is mainly if something makes me laugh, if i agree with a point being made or if someone shares info i didn't know about or wasn't sure about. I am not bothered who i give a like to, but it is more likely to be a poster i have similar thoughts of. I don't look to see who the poster is. I know there are many that are similar but also some that only 'like' certain peoples posts. Rather silly really.

Pwkh can't answer all questions. We all know that. But some use it as a stick to beat him with. Many of us appreciate him coming on here and giving the info he can. But it might have reached the stage where he would be better off keeping away from here. Negotiations will hopefully be moving forward. We will all want to know what is going on. But it must be kept private. We don't want anything going wrong just because something slips out that shouldn't. Yes he has been truthful to us as far as anyone can see but some will always want more.
good shout astute, and yes i liked it !

Users who are viewing this thread