Hoffman (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Correct and in what world would you say that is positive? I certainly didn’t.
Women can now drive so it’s no longer an issue, The country is changing and is looking to bring itself in line with other Middle East countries.
Its only 50 years since they were riding camels and changing from the Bedouin life to modern lifestyles. It is journey that is changing the country whilst keeping its faith at the centre.
I am not an apologist for the brutal punishments handed on but would say we can learn a lot from the zero tolerance of crime as our culture is well and truly going to hell in a handcart.

Riyadh , that's disappointing to be honest , there isn't much we can learn from Saudi culture when it comes to crime and punishment , its archaic

Anyway , I guess you've conformed somewhat being there 8 years so your feelings are probably somewhat understandable

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Personally I hope they fail in whatever they set out to do! Don't dislike them as much as their neighbours but I do hope they go and get relegated, and Brucey earns himself a lovely bonus

As for other clubs, they can't talk really. I seen Klopp was one moaning - not as if Liverpool haven't brought themselves victories in recent years is it, then cried when things started to go against them

Users who are viewing this thread