Hoffman... where the f**k are you ? (2 Viewers)

lordsummerisle

All good points.

In addition I'm really fed up with those posters who continually claim that Thorn invented penicillin, set out the theory of relativity and was the first man on the moon.

Can't these people make postings that are even vaguely sensible?????????

You have something called penicillin on this world? What's that? Is it some sort of tactic to keep the ball out of the opposing teams penalty area?

Thorn did invent that back on my mine.

Just hope the fucking Tories haven't got in, was a bloody disaster back home.

Err, can you not read? There was no unbeaten 9 game run, and was in 5 of the 10 game non-winning run.

Think you old gits may suffer a little from dementia too.

Good with his head? If you want the ball just headed straight up in the air then he's your man?

As for not wasting balls when in possesion?

Always been intrigued in Sci-fi, and Alternative History/World type stuff, always thought it was just fiction though.

Seems I was wrong though, I seem to have somehow found myself on a parrallel Earth where everything seems the same, but reality is slightly skewed from the one I know.

This one is better though, McPake is a great player, and Thorn is the best manager we've ever had, and we play some of the most scintillating football ever known to man.

At least we can't have been relegated in this world.

Yes LS possibly I was a bit too hasty in responding to the original post and not checking out the facts BUT he is still the dogs duberries to me and is one of the best centre halves over the past ten years - so there.

PUSB

lordsummerisle

Yes LS possibly I was a bit too hasty in responding to the original post and not checking out the facts BUT he is still the dogs duberries to me and is one of the best centre halves over the past ten years - so there.

PUSB

That's fair enough if you like him, just don't find him particularly good myself!

I have a huge fondness for Sean Flynn, who most wouldn't rate at all.

ajsccfc

Sean Flynn once pulled up in a car when we were playing football in Lowther Street, asking for directions to HR. I'd like to think he was taking the piss and not just a hopeless navigator.

wingy

Sean Flynn once pulled up in a car when we were playing football in Lowther Street, asking for directions to HR. I'd like to think he was taking the piss and not just a hopeless navigator.

Or would that be a Navvy ,was'nt he another one who made it from the building sites.?

Brighton Sky Blue

All good points.

In addition I'm really fed up with those posters who continually claim that Thorn invented penicillin, set out the theory of relativity and was the first man on the moon.

Can't these people make postings that are even vaguely sensible?????????

We manufacture tonnes of penicillin a year here-Thorny's face is of course on the front of every packet.

torchomatic

Unfortunately, he found his way onto the pitch a bit too often for my liking.

dongonzalos

He didn't waste his time did he?

Walked off into the sunset with a suitcase full of cash and the club in meltdown financially, and some people still suck him off.

If there is one reason, and one reason only to be suspicious of any bid(if there is of course) from Hoffman, it's that Ranson is apparently associated with him.

Users who are viewing this thread