Hoffman... where the f**k are you ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Talk about fiddling whilst Rome burns ! For goodness sake -- give us SOMETHING ! All this posturing around. I am aware you and Uncle Joe read this... I know you can't reveal too much, but just a " hang on just a while, we are aware of your concerns and are optomistic we can do a deal" would help !

DazzleTommyDazzle

Careful VOR - some of us are only clinging on to sanity through the hope that a takeover may happen.

If GH says it can't be done, we could be pushed over the edge :eek::eek:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
We'll hear from him again with his false promises when the transfer window opens!

I know he's a Cov kid, and claims to love the club, but he really does need to put up or shut up now IMO! He continues to surface when the window opens then disappear when it closes after giving fans false hope and promises he cannot commit to!

I personally will not believe he is going to lead a take over until it happens, if it ever does

Walking Bird

Wasn't he supposed to be on Richard Keys Talksport programme when the season finished telling all?? :thinking about:

crowsnest

Well the Higgs trust, council and CCFC have all said they have not seen his investors.

But he is busy sorting out a bank that made a £23m loss

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-2153417/Gary-Hoffmans-1-85m-golden-hello-NBNK.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

sky blue john

If he is going to come forward it won't be until we are in admin. If he steps in now it would cost more. You have to realize at the end of the day its a business deal. Also the more you spend aquiring the business is going to reflect in how much can be spent on the playing side.

theprince

Did none of you read the article a couple of weeks ago announcing Chinese interest in the club ? In that piece in the Telegraph it was stated that someone has been appointed, i think his name was Ken Grant, not sure though to look into this and that is where we are until we hear different. Hoffman has said very little in 12 months because until there's something to say good or bad there's nothing to say. I think no news is good news. The light at the end of the tunnel for me is since that article SISU have wriggled out of their cupboard and made noises to buy half the Ricoh, buy young Norwood usual bullsh~t to pacify the fans.

Last edited:

sky blue john

Also look at the tactics sisu are employing trying to rip off a charity.
If he shows his hand now it would be a weakness.
If the club went into admin im sure there would be other interested parties anyway.
What they are not interested in is taking on sisu's debt.

crowsnest

Did none of you read the article a couple of weeks ago announcing Chinese interest in the club ? In that piece in the Telegraph it was stated that someone has been appointed, i think his name was Ken Grant, not sure though and that is where we are until we hear different. Hoffman has said very little in 12 months because until there's something to say good or bad there's nothing to say. I think no news is good news. The light at the end of the tunnel for me is since that article SISU have wriggled out of their cupboard and made noises to buy half the Ricoh, buy young Norwood usual bullsh~t to pacify the fans.

Did you see he was a director of the club that let Ryton be mortgaged twice, took loans out on season tickets and allowed our best players to leave the club. Then when it had completely ran out of money he left.

Diehard Si

If he had the money or the backers he'd own the club by now.

He doesn't. He can't have anyone interested. The Chinese thing was something out of nothing. He wanted them to invest. How far it got we'll never know. They might not have even met face to face.

Voice_of_Reason

Lance the boil before it bursts ! Why hasn't ACL petitioned for a winding up order over the unpaid rent ? All ACL has to do know is ask for a winding up order against SISU .. So my question is why ACL - A CHARITY !! allowing this debt to spiral ?

torchomatic

Jesus, Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Hoffman's Backers. Which is the odd one out?

torchomatic

Yeah! Cool! Let's bankrupt the club! PUSB!

Lance the boil before it bursts ! Why hasn't ACL petitioned for a winding up order over the unpaid rent ? All ACL has to do know is ask for a winding up order against SISU .. So my question is why ACL - A CHARITY !! allowing this debt to spiral ?

sylus

hoffman,where are you???. lets be honest,i never believed a word he was saying,full of shit.just like sisu. and his chinese backers are probably some chinese takeaway on the hen lane.we should be challenging in league one and possible favourites for going back up,instead we will be fighting relegation yet again because sisu doesn't give a shit.

torchomatic

theprince

How do you know they haven't ? or aren't going to, at this moment in time SISU have missed 2 payments, i don't know the procedure but i would think it would have to be a bit more than 2 missed payments to take action like you say.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

hoffman,where are you???. lets be honest,i never believed a word he was saying,full of shit.just like sisu. and his chinese backers are probably some chinese takeaway on the hen lane.we should be challenging in league one and possible favourites for going back up,instead we will be fighting relegation yet again because sisu doesn't give a shit.

You fool. Look at Hoffman's profile. He doesn't need the adverse publicity. He clearly said he'd keep quiet until there was news to impart. Clearly there isn't.

Remember, even if he has backers, in order to buy, the current owners need to be willing to sell which, right now, they're not. They are looking at buying into the Ricoh, not sell the football club.

Hoffman may have interested investors or not. They may have been knocked back by SISU or not. But to pretend Hoffman doesn't have the right contacts or is a time waster is frankly ridiculous. Even by your lowly standards

Sky Blue Kid

You fool. Look at Hoffman's profile. He doesn't need the adverse publicity. He clearly said he'd keep quiet until there was news to impart. Clearly there isn't.

Remember, even if he has backers, in order to buy, the current owners need to be willing to sell which, right now, they're not. They are looking at buying into the Ricoh, not sell the football club.

Hoffman may have interested investors or not. They may have been knocked back by SISU or not. But to pretend Hoffman doesn't have the right contacts or is a time waster is frankly ridiculous. Even by your lowly standards

Agreed...but aim this post at Torchomatic as well!

dongonzalos

We'll hear from him again with his false promises when the transfer window opens!

I know he's a Cov kid, and claims to love the club, but he really does need to put up or shut up now IMO! He continues to surface when the window opens then disappear when it closes after giving fans false hope and promises he cannot commit to!

I personally will not believe he is going to lead a take over until it happens, if it ever does

What if he can't put up or shut up. It is not his money if the person or people he is talking to are pondering over the situation. If they have decided to wait to see what happens to SISU.

What can the hoff do.

He has said if something happens he will speak up. If it is dead he will speak up.

If it is more of the same he is going to say nothing. To me that is as close to putting up or shutting up he can do.

dongonzalos

Government:
Feck northern Rock is going to collapse. This is one of the biggest banking crisises in British banking history. This could have a devasting impact on the British economy as a whole

Expert advisor:

Don't worry I know a bloke who is full of bull shit. He likes to create self publicity for himself and lies about been able to sort out big deals. He does all this to generate self publicity. Infact there is more chance of you meeting Jesus, the tooth fairy or Santa Claus than one of his business connections.

Government

Sounds perfect let's turn to him to resolve this crisis. If you are right, this is the type of man we need for such a critical deal. We definately want to put responsibility for such a massive deal in his hands.

I could put another similar conversation in the board room of the cooperative bank who are currently headhunting hoff in order to secure a massive deal.

However I am sure those of you who slate hoff are right and all the others have been hood winked by him and he is full of shit.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

What if he can't put up or shut up. It is not his money if the person or people he is talking to are pondering over the situation. If they have decided to wait to see what happens to SISU.

What can the hoff do.

He has said if something happens he will speak up. If it is dead he will speak up.

If it is more of the same he is going to say nothing. To me that is as close to putting up or shutting up he can do.
He clearly has no interested investors at this time, that isn't to say he could not get investors in the future.

Why doesn't he come out and say he hasn't been able to find backers instead of dribbling out bullshit every 3 months about how he still has investors waiting in the wings etc. and letting Keys spout his mouth off all the time and let the telegraph get some peoples hopes up with fantasy chinese investors.

dongonzalos

He clearly has no interested investors at this time, that isn't to say he could not get investors in the future.

Why doesn't he come out and say he hasn't been able to find backers instead of dribbling out bullshit every 3 months about how he still has investors waiting in the wings etc. and letting Keys spout his mouth off all the time and let the telegraph get some peoples hopes up with fantasy chinese investors.

What was the last official post by hoff

Gotta love some on here.

Hoffman is by all accounts working tirelessly behind the scenes to secure a future for his and our club, yet because it's not happening quickly enough he must be full of shit.

Did you see he was a director of the club that let Ryton be mortgaged twice, took loans out on season tickets and allowed our best players to leave the club. Then when it had completely ran out of money he left.

This one is about as tedious as the Dhinsa comparison.

sylus

OMG! i might be a fool,but im not the deluded one here matey.if,as you say hoffman has the right contacts,prove it,cos all i've heard is just hear say,quite frankly,talk is cheap.actions speaks volumes.

Gaz

I thought they were the reasons he left the club.

Wasn't the final straw, the Connor Thomas sale to Liverpool ?

sylus

Gotta love some on here.

Hoffman is by all accounts working tirelessly behind the scenes to secure a future for his and our club, yet because it's not happening quickly enough he must be full of shit.

another deluded hoffman puppet. " working tirelessly behind the scenes to secure a future of our club" really!!. i bet you he isn't...and cos it hasn't happened quickly enough..:laugh:..my god..if thats quick. hell will freeze over before any deal is done.

Users who are viewing this thread