Hoffman Welcomes News (1 Viewer)

So what, your mate Juice Terry joined in 2009 as MTK, he must've forgotten about that account too.

Nonleagueherewecome

Sheesh, it's 606 all over again. Shame to see it infect this forum!

Indeed. I've read 3 threads since logging on, and all are entirely off-topic after the first few comments. I don't come on here to read about buckets. I suppose we need to orchestrate some collective ignoring?

I'mARealWizard

Indeed. I've read 3 threads since logging on, and all are entirely off-topic after the first few comments. I don't come on here to read about buckets...

It's Bu-kaye...

Hyacinth%20sm.JPG

lordsummerisle

Juice Terry should be BANNED immediately, all threads he is involved in should be LOCKED.

He is just a WUM, it makes me feel SAD.

NICK, NICK, get rid of him NOW!!!

ICHAN

Don't think he's been on today, think he knows we may have sussed him out yesterday, lets hope so.
I have nothing against anyone posting freedom of speech and all that but some are real tits and just full of drival.

Coventry La La La

Juice Terry should be BANNED immediately, all threads he is involved in should be LOCKED.

He is just a WUM, it makes me feel SAD.

NICK, NICK, get rid of him NOW!!!

I put a temporary 2 week ban on them yesterday and will let Nick make the final decision wether they should be permanently banned or not.

procdoc

These WUMS ruined the telegraph forum as they were incapable of banning them. It's nice to see nick and co take action on here, makes for a better forum

Nonleagueherewecome

I put a temporary 2 week ban on them yesterday and will let Nick make the final decision wether they should be permanently banned or not.

Good lad. They really were trashing the place. I remember Nick often used to interrupt threads to say "if it's off-topic, PM each other!" I was about to go around closing some of those silly mammoth threads until I saw your post.

Now we can get back to organising our protests, arguing about the manager and lamenting our doooooooom!

Brylowes

I had forgotten I posted this bitd but how prescient was this given what happened with that crank Dale Evans.
Well go on then ‘what was it that jogged your memory. ‘and once jogged what then
convinced you to resurrect this thread And ‘let It be known’ you’d remembered.
Have I missed something :emoji_thinking:

Well go on then ‘what was it that jogged your memory. ‘and once jogged what then
convinced you to resurrect this thread And ‘let It be known’ you’d remembered.
Have I missed something :emoji_thinking:
Pretty simple really, Tapatalk logged me in under a former moniker for reasons unknown and I looked up my posting history.

Brylowes

Pretty simple really, Tapatalk logged me in under a former moniker for reasons unknown and I looked up my posting history.
No I mean ‘what was the significance of that particular post in relation to the present.
As I say I might be missing something.

mrtrench

I've also written to Gary personally about the bucket idea. He has asked me to keep him posted.

I've also got a bucket idea. Would you pass it on to Gary?

The idea is that you take 7 buckets, all of different colours. And then you hide them. The kids have to find the red bucket. If they do, they get 7 points. But if the find one of the other buckets first then the lose points as follows:

Yellow - 1
Blue -2
Green -3
Purple - 4
Black - 5
White -100

There are four rounds in total. After each red bucket has been found, the Finder has to put a little bit of white paint on it to semi-disguise it! So it gets harder each time.
If the red bucket hasn't been found after eight days then that round is annulled and has to start again with a re-hiding.

I've tried Mattel; Parker and Waddingtons and haven't yet got any interest. I feel sure that Gary Hoffman will fund it.

Thanks

mrtrench

I've also got a bucket idea. Would you pass it on to Gary?

The idea is that you take 7 buckets, all of different colours. And then you hide them. The kids have to find the red bucket. If they do, they get 7 points. But if the find one of the other buckets first then the lose points as follows:

Yellow - 1
Blue -2
Green -3
Purple - 4
Black - 5
White -100

There are four rounds in total. After each red bucket has been found, the Finder has to put a little bit of white paint on it to semi-disguise it! So it gets harder each time.
If the red bucket hasn't been found after eight days then that round is annulled and has to start again with a re-hiding.

I've tried Mattel; Parker and Waddingtons and haven't yet got any interest. I feel sure that Gary Hoffman will fund it.

Thanks

Well that was unexpected! Thank you everyone for the hundreds of DMs offering encouragement and support for my game 'Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket (but not the white bucket because that gives you -100 points)'.

I'll answer some of the queries here, so I don't have to keep repeating myself:

1. No, Shmeeee, you cannot hide the red bucket inside the white bucket. That has been outlawed since 2019, as the game either took too long (32 days), or every player ended up with -400 points.

2. Yes, the game will be affordable. I was thinking of selling it for £29.99. There will also be a book offering strategies and tips for advanced players.

3. Nick, it's an interesting idea. But I've tried your suggested hiding place and no, the red bucket doesn't fit up my arse.

This is all getting very exciting. All we need now is Gary to find a billionaire or poker-player to invest and we'll see 'Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket (but not the white bucket because that gives you -100 points)' on the shelves in time for the important Christmas period.

wingy

Well that was unexpected! Thank you everyone for the hundreds of DMs offering encouragement and support for my game 'Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket (but not the white bucket because that gives you -100 points)'.

I'll answer some of the queries here, so I don't have to keep repeating myself:

1. No, Shmeeee, you cannot hide the red bucket inside the white bucket. That has been outlawed since 2019, as the game either took too long (32 days), or every player ended up with -400 points.

2. Yes, the game will be affordable. I was thinking of selling it for £29.99. There will also be a book offering strategies and tips for advanced players.

3. Nick, it's an interesting idea. But I've tried your suggested hiding place and no, the red bucket doesn't fit up my arse.

This is all getting very exciting. All we need now is Gary to find a billionaire or poker-player to invest and we'll see 'Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket (but not the white bucket because that gives you -100 points)' on the shelves in time for the important Christmas period.
Lol .
I fear the Chinese will have stolen your idea much like Billy Wright stole the idea for Bullseye from my old colleague who some old uns may remember from the local ametuer football scene .
The gent that was/is Micky Haycock !!

mrtrench

Lol .
I fear the Chinese will have stolen your idea much like Billy Wright stole the idea for Bullseye from my old colleague who some old uns may remember from the local ametuer football scene .
The gent that was/is Micky Haycock !!

You are very astute, Wingy. In the last hour, since I shared my game, a cheap Chinese version called 'Find the bin bag; Find the bin bag; Find the bin bag (but not the white bin bag because that it full of a new virus)!' has been rushed out and is now for sale on Amazon. However, I didn't share one important part of my game! If a player finds the purple bucket and rolls a six he gets 17 bonus points. People buying the cheap Chinese knock-off will never experience the full wonder of 'Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket (but not the white bucket because that gives you -100 points)'. At the end of the day, it's always the punters that suffer.

No I mean ‘what was the significance of that particular post in relation to the present.
As I say I might be missing something.
I speculated that Hoffman would talk to any old clown (I.e. Me) back in 2011, lo and behold it came true on more than one occasion.

wingy

You are very astute, Wingy. In the last hour, since I shared my game, a cheap Chinese version called 'Find the bin bag; Find the bin bag; Find the bin bag (but not the white bin bag because that it full of a new virus)!' has been rushed out and is now for sale on Amazon. However, I didn't share one important part of my game! If a player finds the purple bucket and rolls a six he gets 17 bonus points. People buying the cheap Chinese knock-off will never experience the full wonder of 'Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket, Find the Bucket (but not the white bucket because that gives you -100 points)'. At the end of the day, it's always the punters that suffer.
I'm not astute !!
Astute is .:)

Liquid Gold

Isolation treating you well?

wingy

The last time you were on this forum was the 11th March 2012.

Judging by your profile pic I'm guessing you are now in prison.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk
Oh he was very notorious .
Was it Last c Garrison who used to spar with him , metaphorically?

Users who are viewing this thread