Hoffman & Elliott meting i saw today! OLD THREAD ALERT (1 Viewer)

Walking Bird

I was attending a work colleagues leaving lunch at the Varsity by Warwick Uni.
First Elliott arrived, a couple of minutes later Hoffman came in & about 10 minutes later 2 men who i didn't recognise came in. One of these men was oriental.
I went to the bar & heard Hoffman saying to the oriental man "Thats why the stadium is owned like it is".
meeting went on for about an hour when they all left.

Hoffman is the guy in the dark jacket

[video=youtube;Nm2M9DxNMJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm2M9DxNMJE[/video]

Nick

Administrator
I love how you filmed it. I thought it was a piss take to start off with!

Did you get curly fries? :)

Walking Bird

I had tried to take photos but they either blurred or Elliott stared right at me!
So i tried to casually film it as if i was using my phone for something else also Elliott was at this point sitting behind the pillar.

Nick

Administrator
I wonder what the Varsity Snack of millionaires is?

Hopefully it is a bit of a plan from far east investment, maybe something is on the horizon.

You should have planted a bugging device on Hoffman! :)

paul1978

IS THIS by any chance someone just making up rumours by doing a send up
or making it up that they seen gary hoffman and joe elliot!!!

Walking Bird

IS THIS by any chance someone just making up rumours by doing a send up
or making it up that they seen gary hoffman and joe elliot!!!

No it was deffo them. Not everybody has a tan like Joe Elliotts

paul1978

well why is gary hoffman and joe elloit talking to a oriental man
me personally i dont think sisu will sell up
something is going on someone please say something totally true about any future
investment!!!!!

kg82

How would it be a wind, he's just informing us what he's seen and actually filmed it!! It's not as if he's saying they were talking about this, that and t'other! All we can actually do is see if anything comes of it.

Walking Bird

I've just realised i don't know how to spell "Meeting"

The Reverend Skyblue

The Chinese looking men were deliverying from the Chinese restaurant next door.Joe had a number 63 with black bean sauce, and the hoff a number 45 with prawn crackers.

ccfcway

true or not, 100% made m smile, so hats off to the OP.

Chineese guy - "i wish to buy the club"
Hoff - "no probs, where do you want to meet ?"
Chineese guy "somewhere classy"
Hoff - "Nando's ?"
Chinesse - "not that classy"
Hoff - "ok, see ou at the Varsity at 2pm"

AmyandAdamsDad

Just think they could be over for the Royal wedding, just stop off in Cov & buy a little football club:)

mattylad

feckin hell I miss one game in Wales and your out stalking the new owners :facepalm:

mattylad

Oh by the way its two chinese banking magnets were trying to get tied up and they are very interested

mattylad

nice work, and no coincidence that new player contracts have been handed out today from what I am hearing............................fingers crossed

Regis87

And I think we should have a statue of Joe Elliott next to the Jimmy Hill one . Again working tirelessly behind the scenes .
Btw has anyone tried " the dogs dinner " at the Varsity that is served in a dogs bowl ?

skybluearmy88

Sisu seem commited at the moment, offering contract's, appointing Andy Thorn perhaps they won't sell up?

is it possible an offer has been layed down to sisu and the hoff and elliot were asking for players to be offered contracts and a new manager to be assigned by sisu (to make it more stable so contracts are likely to be signed), so that the players have not found clubs elsewhere during the time it will take for the club to be taken over. its possible it could take a little while which means the players contracts will have expired and they will have left by the time they take over the club.

Nonleagueherewecome

nice work, and no coincidence that new player contracts have been handed out today from what I am hearing............................fingers crossed

Tell more, what have you heard?! My own long-running conspiracy (good) is that Thorn is their man, Hoffmans' quite a long way down the path (not exactly trying to hide anything), and the contract offers today are no coincidence. I may be wrong, but you have to dream.

The vids awesome..that's DEFFO Joe,unmistakeable! And looking at pics of GH it does look like him, too..yowza. 4 days off work, Mark Thomas gig 2mo, Thorns got the job...is this going to be like the Dallas shower scene? It can't be real...maybe the vid is an incredibly elaborate hoax involving a Joe Elliott lookalike? They don't get much demand for him at the agency, but every so often...:p

Walking Bird

Is it my fault that they happened to walk into the boozer i was in?
Why not get the scoop before the Telegraph. :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread