Hinckley Confirm Coventry Discussions (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

I was born and bred in Coventry, I'm f*cked if I'm going to support CCFC playing in Hinckley, Nuneaton or anywhere else that isn't in Coventry.

Tin hat ready for any flak, bring it on.

you don't do away games then ?;)

Ashdown1

If no agreement is made with ACL, then the only option for the club is to declare insolvency, go into administration, reconstruct and move to another stadium. As sisu via ARVO has secured all assets, ACL will have nowhere to turn to regain the outstanding rent - neither the already owed nor the future (remaining of the contract). ACL will also face considerable loss going forward, and the possibility Yorkshire bank call in their loans.

The club will be deducted at least 10 points and relegation to league 2 is not unthinkable. The fan base will decrease even more and at the end of the transition, even Hinckly Park may look oversized for CCFC ver 2.0.

As nobody win anything in that situation, I can't imagine it will ever come to that.

I am really looking forward to the day that 'Godiva' finally admits or reveals the nature of his affiliation to SISU. I can honestly say from my gut feelings and talking to other fans, that if SISU take this club down to suit their own shady agenda they will alienate 80% of the CCFC fanbase who will tell them to f@ck off once and for all !!

Godiva

I am really looking forward to the day that 'Godiva' finally admits or reveals the nature of his affiliation to SISU. I can honestly say from my gut feelings and talking to other fans, that if SISU take this club down to suit their own shady agenda they will alienate 80% of the CCFC fanbase who will tell them to f@ck off once and for all !!

Why do you think I have any affiliation with sisu?
I may see different on what they try to do than others, but that doesn't mean I am in anyway associated with them.

BTW - their agenda may be quite straight forward and not 'shady' at all.

pusbccfc

Hinckley chairman reckons he'll add 'temporary seating' to get the capacity over 6k for the season ticket holders.

lordsummerisle

The whole story is rubbish anyway, just the Hinckley chairman saying, "You can play here if you like?",and nothing else.

Like a headline with "Lordsummerisle confirms Kylie Minogue discussions", implying that i was having some sort of relationship with her, rather than just saying down the pub, "That Kylie Minogue, I'd give her one".

Diehard Si

An old school friend of mine is a Hinckley fan. He was telling me about them over a curry this evening. My god they make our problems look pathetic.

The league have just docked their only 3 points for the season. The manager has to play some weeks. He's one of the fans that has put in money to keep the club afloat.

I just hope SISU don't use them as a pawn in their games. They are in desperate trouble.

Steve.B50

Pity abot Hinckley as such a decent little set up, yet another club going out of business due to a dodgy ex-chairman. The new interim Chairman is just a small businss owner but a genuine fan. The Manger is an ex Notts County player but never heard of him.

Covstu

I remember the temporary stands at the hockey stadium at MK, the day was so cold that the whole stand was moving with all of the fans trying to keep warm!!!

TheUKGryphon

Hinckley is a toilet of a ground and wouldn't even hold our season ticket holders let alone an away allocation. Let's not forget that it is in the middle of nowhere and a complete pain in the arse to get to.

and their burgers taste like dung

Users who are viewing this thread