Hinckley 1 - Leicester 4 (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Went to the Hinckley game last night, they looked better than when they played us but only after Leicester got a couple of lucky breaks from goal keeping mistakes.

3,300 at game and a record for stadium.
The Hinckley Chairman said that they made more money playing Coventry as they insisted they could keep 100% o gate, but he was pissed that Leicester wanted 50% of what was taken at the turnstiles.
Leicester Scum.

Changeyourface

Not sure why that makes them scum, Hinckley didn't have to play them if they didn't want to give them 50% and to be fair more than 50% of the crowd would have been Leicester fans. Anyway what's this got to do with Cov?

Cooksta94

Not sure why that makes them scum, Hinckley didn't have to play them if they didn't want to give them 50% and to be fair more than 50% of the crowd would have been Leicester fans. Anyway what's this got to do with Cov?

Leicester are scum, its a simple fact of life

Steve.B50

Almost 100% were Leicester from where we sat, and as we beat them by 8 and Scum only got 4 I was trying to make a point.
Also, a small club like Hinckley needs the money more than the SCUM and places like this is where the grass roots of football is found.

Whats it got to do with Cov? If nothing else I am from Coventry and support Cov, but half the posts on here are nothing to do with Cov.

Changeyourface

They're scum for some, for others just another team. I asked what it had to do with Cov because you posted it in the "Coventry General Chat" section. True about Hinckley needing the money, they should have told Leicester to fuck off when they demanded 50%. Also the score is irrelevent, it's a meaningless pre-season friendly and the fact that the "scum" will be playing in a higher division than us this year makes a much stronger point.

Users who are viewing this thread