Hill Tomorrow. (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Who's coming?

Should be a good turn out, I know many travelling for the first time.
As I would expect there will be a heavy police presence, but I don't think there will be too many Wolves fans there, and those that are will be in a celebratory mood.

Hopefully decent weather...

sweeno70

Just had a very nice chat with Andy of punjabi wolves supporters group. Andy has his own buisness and has made an 8ft banner in support of keeping CCFC in Coventry. Punjabi Wolves SG are also giving away free curry to both sets of supporters. Please give your support and join in the party !!!!

ccfcway

Just had a very nice chat with Andy of punjabi wolves supporters group. Andy has his own buisness and has made an 8ft banner in support of keeping CCFC in Coventry. Punjabi Wolves SG are also giving away free curry to both sets of supporters. Please give your support and join in the party !!!!

Any chance you know Dave, of the Wolves Carling supporters group as well ? ;)

pusbccfc

Is the banner going in the ground or is he on the hill?

sweeno70

The banner is going in the ground,plus I think a few more will be in the ground too ! and no I don't know Dave !! Listen out for the drumming outside the ground,follow the beat and get a free curry to eat !! They are a friendly lot and are looking to get some photos with City fans !!

skybluetony176

Daughters 7th birthday party so I can't. I wanted to go, if nothing else to see what suxfields looks like with an atmosphere.

Steve.B50

Who's coming?

Should be a good turn out, I know many travelling for the first time.
As I would expect there will be a heavy police presence, but I don't think there will be too many Wolves fans there, and those that are will be in a celebratory mood.

Hopefully decent weather...

We are going on the Hill, been there all season and not letting the team down today. Will be in the Sixfields pub before game, then one last sing song on corner of hill.

Users who are viewing this thread