Highlights (1 Viewer)

fellatio_Martinez

Godden took far too many touches and allowed the goalkeeper to close him down for that last attempt.

You'd think with two hat tricks behind him he'd have the confidence to finish chances like that.

Alkhen

Nice having a slightly different 2nd camera angle. That is one thing I would appreciate moving up to the Champ

Reactions: TTG

SlowerThanPlatt

The FA Cup is using VAR, but only in selected ties. As was the case last season, only matches with Premier League teams at home will be using the system.

Sounds a bit rubbish to me. Surely it’s all or none in a competition? We could concede a blatantly offside goal at a Premier League ground which gets overturned but it wouldn’t at St.Andrews?

chiefdave

Sounds a bit rubbish to me. Surely it’s all or none in a competition? We could concede a blatantly offside goal at a Premier League ground which gets overturned but it wouldn’t at St.Andrews?
Agree with that, has to be consistent across the competition.

Reactions: TTG

cc84cov

Dabo at the back post is poor in the air probably due to his size McFadz is a headless chicken at times he should of put his foot threw it as should of Marosi & Hyam...there’s a time and place and that wasn’t it,

we should of won that looking at them chances we will win the replay comfortably

Terry_dactyl

He took 2 ? Problem was his first was too heavy should of gone across the keeper low he tried to be too cute
Yeah, his first was so heavy I thought the keeper could’ve just come and claimed it. Bad miss but I thought he did well the rest of the game.

Liquid Gold

Dabo at the back post is poor in the air probably due to his size McFadz is a headless chicken at times he should of put his foot threw it as should of Marosi & Hyam...there’s a time and place and that wasn’t it,

we should of won that looking at them chances we will win the replay comfortably
I think headless chicken is unfair, it was poor control and a mistake but most of the time he's pretty composed.

Nick

Administrator

In the match thread you said about jch and mcfadz, rose was marking him for most of the game

fernandopartridge

It was an atrocious ball to him but agreed he should have put his foot through it.

Headless chicken is a word for a player who runs a lot but doesn't do anything, e.g. Andy Rose

cc84cov

In the match thread you said about jch and mcfadz, rose was marking him for most of the game
The penalty I was referring to trying to take that touch with a player 4 yards away,surely he should know better

Evo1883

He just goes off radio commentary and makes his mind up, in the match thread he was banging on some shit about jch giving him the runaround as well.

Thing with fadz is he sees most of the ball as the central deeper sitting defender.

He's playing a formation and style that he's still learning and ever improving in.

He will always be more likely to be the man to concede penalties as he plays a little deeper than hyam and rose... He's the last line of defence literally before marosi 70% of the time

Some fans have been on his back since his first mistake tbh they don't see or want to see some of the outrageously good defending and covering that he's been doing this season

cc84cov

He just goes off radio commentary and makes his mind up, in the match thread he was banging on some shit about jch giving him the runaround as well.
Lol I said mcfadz should be the one dealing with JCH,I watch all games either live or on ifollow today was radio but the comment was made after seeing him taking that touch before giving the penalty away again,how many had he give away this season ? Let’s see people’s reactions if we get to play off final and end up losing to that lack of concentration

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread