Highlights of the season so far (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

Great little video

some big goals and love the players reactions.

When godden is a fit and Jodi Jones is a proper option again, it’s good that we will have 4-3-3 back as another option. Godden wouldn’t be as isolated if you have Jones running rings around plays and cutting inside and if Hiwula finds some form from somewhere (I know I know unlikely) and can do a job on the other side then that’d be pretty good. Maybe could sign another inside forward for that left side in January. Allen Kelly and O’Hare in the middle.

That and the 3-5-2 would mean two decent systems for the second half of the season that can utilise the squads strengths

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
if we can get most of or injuries back fully fit firing on all cyclinders 2nd half the season oh my it would get you excited.

Sky Blue Harry H

We have played some lovely football at times. Also think those that have had a dig at shippers over a part game at MK and part game at Ipswich have been quick to forget some very good earlier performances (and goals). That said, there is such competition for places in midfield that nobody can afford to drop off performance wise. Almost any 2 with Kelly - great position to be in. Defence appear to have cover for each place (although keeper backup is perhaps iffy) Need Godden back and Jordy to come to the party. Lots of positives though.

Hobo

For me, despite a number of key injuries, we are doing very well.

Yes our forwards arent brimming with confidence, we are still prone to the occassional suicidal error.

But we can go behind and still get a result. We are in the promotion pack. Youngsters are showing promise. Key injuries are healing.

I am looking forward to the New Year, no target, no expectation; just enjoy it as it unfolds.

TTG

I think just the way all our players celebrated for the Portsmouth goal just proves how determined and passionate they are about our club.

Users who are viewing this thread