High noon (1 Viewer)

quinn1971

So by 12.00 tomorrow all the serious bidders will have put their cards on the table.I haven't got a clue how this will play out, i dont think anybody has.After listening to fishers delusional ranting on monday night I was still none the wiser.No groundshare agreed yet, not even brought any land to build fishers field of dreams on. surely this joke of a company cant be allowed to continue running up millions in debt and more importantly ruining a once proud club. It's out of our hands now.nothing we can do.I hope appleton and the football league have
read the letters and emails they have recieved from fans. I sent a few hoping to somehow get across to the powers that be how much this club means to me.i doubt they even got read but at least it was something.personally I hope haskell has got enough behind his bid to rescue us from this mess,we will find out in the coming days.i hope we get the result that we all want..I wont hold my breath.pusb..wherever that might be.

swisstony

No.!!!!!
Just excited by the prospect of some big money coming in ,although they are only in it for the location,road/.rail networks profit etc
Would be nice to get Hoffman/Elliott/Haskelk on board as they care about the club....

Hobo

Bung - Sisu mk II

Auto spell. Has changed Byng to Bung spooky!!

Last edited:

mattylad

I am hoping we get an early announcement that ltd has gone to a new party so we finally find out where the FL stand

Otis

I am not expecting a surprise. I'm fearing the worst.

Sisu still in charge, groundshare with Walsall and no more Ricoh or City here for at least 3 years.

Seems to me like our our only hope is Byng's lot, to who paying off Sisu would be a mere drop in the ocean to tehm. Not convinced PH4 has enough collateral behind him.

Think Sisu won't budge until they get some return on their investment.

edgy

Didn't the telegraph report Byng was out of the running until the club & ground had been united?

BurbageSkyBlues

Suspect the byng 'bid' is just publicity, to raise their profile in the public eye.

The Chinese are into funding all sorts of development in Africa, key infrastures like roads and railways, that enable access to wealth-generating raw materials , or creating elements that underpin a society such as schools and hospitals. I wonder if their interest in the midlands is based on strategic involvement in the expansion of Birmingham airport and the infrastructure that will be needed to exploit it. A new hub in the centre of the uk, with import/ export warehousing, a foothold in Europe and a gateway to a marketplace that can serve the continent. Think about it.....massive cargo planes bringing in far eastern goods, rapid rail distribution from the midlands to Europe, favours earned with uk authorities, possible new enterprises throughout the midlands link networks.......the potential is massive. Magically, we are now all aware of them.......

Otis

Massive new investment around Coventry airport has just been announced. As many as 14,000 jobs.

skybluegaz2

Doubt we'll hear anything for a good few days at least. And then it will lead to court challenges UNLESS it's a buyout of SISU that'll be announced. Otherwise neither side (SISU v Rest Of the World) will give up without a fight.

AFCCOVENTRY

Of course the preferred bidder will always be Sisu as the majority of debts goes back to Arvo.

The administrators role is to find the best solution for the creditors. Acl are small fry in this, however at voting stage they can mess things up as well as take the decision to court.

My opinion is that we will be in admin come the start of he season.

Otis

Well just maybe that will force Sisu's hand.

No-one wants to be in admin, but the long term future of the club is at stake.

If Sisu insist on this suicidal path of at least 3 years away from Coventry then the only solution I can see is for them to go and someone else take the reins.

Houdi

Probably a question that Oldskyblue 58 can best answer.I have wondered if it is possible that if PA 'sells' CCFC ltd back to SISU and the club exit administartion,would it be possible for ACL to apply to put the club back into administration for monies outstanding on the lease agreement? Or would that not be allowed,as it seems strange that ACL have not tried to reclaim all the future rental payments that were still owed during the outstanding lease agreement.

grego_gee

Probably a question that Oldskyblue 58 can best answer.I have wondered if it is possible that if PA 'sells' CCFC ltd back to SISU and the club exit administartion,would it be possible for ACL to apply to put the club back into administration for monies outstanding on the lease agreement? Or would that not be allowed,as it seems strange that ACL have not tried to reclaim all the future rental payments that were still owed during the outstanding lease agreement.

I am pretty sure if they could have legally asked for it they would have done it already.
It would be contrary in the extreme to hold it back and try to put us back in admin a second time.

:pimp:

chiefdave

I think to come out of administration there needs to be a CVA, if it's one approved by creditors we're fine, if it isn't approved we get another points deduction. As SISU in the various forms seem to be by far the biggest creditor I would imagine they can approve any CVA they want. They would then owe ACL a fraction (p in the £) of the debt and unless they don't pay that there wouldn't be much ACL can do.

The question would be what happens with the lease, if theres a clause that voids it in the event of admin then SISU would be able to walk away but if there isn't then rent will be due again in line with the lease. I would imagine if the lease is still valid SISU will move the share out of Ltd and liquidate it, unless there's a clause in the lease tying it to the share that would probably be the end of the lease.

You're also got the issue of how far ACL could push. Even if they could block a CVA that would mean another -10 and then if they put us into admin again that would be another -10. From a PR point of view if they force a 20 point deduction onto the club you could see some people starting to turn against them.

J

Jack Griffin

If that happens I'm sure then that CCFC Ltd will be liquidated and CCFC(H) Ltd will claim the golden share and move outside Coventry till the judicial review is completed (in 6 weeks said Fisher on Monday).

SISU won't want to have someone else putting them into administration again, so they'll not be using the Ricoh for the time being.

After the review they'll want to start negotiations with ACL again, but the results of that review are critical, if it is in favour of CCC then that puts SISU in a difficult position, because the new stadium story is bluster, they'll perhaps be buying some land or more likely draw out negotiations on purchase for as long as possible without actually buying it, anyway they can sell it later at little loss while they continue to try & distress ACL.. if it is in favour of SISU then ACL are in the hard place & I think they may be forced to surrender, the bastards will have won proving once again the law is an ass.

Last edited by a moderator:

wingy

If that happens I'm sure then that CCFC Ltd will be liquidated and CCFC(H) Ltd will claim the golden share and move outside Coventry till the judicial review is completed (in 6 weeks said Fisher on Monday).

SISU won't want to have someone else putting them into administration again, so they'll not be using the Ricoh for the time being.

After the review they'll want to start negotiations with ACL again, but the results of that review are critical, if it is in favour of CCC then that puts SISU in a difficult position, because the new stadium story is bluster, they'll perhaps be buying some land or more likely draw out negotiations on purchase for as long as possible without actually buying it, anyway they can sell it later at little loss while they continue to try & distress ACL.. if it is in favour of SISU then ACL are in the hard place & I think they may be forced to surrender, the bastards will have won proving once again the law is an ass.

If only there was a way for CCC to donate it to the City/Fans at that point!:p

Users who are viewing this thread