Higgs statement (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Someone has guessed that there could be a veto in place for Wasps. So to you it is now a fact.

This says it all about the way you twist facts.

Have you read OSB's interpretation?

Astute

See above or see OSB's far more detailed explanation as to why unless he doesn't know what's going on.

So nothing to do with a veto vote to Wasps now?

Yes OSB went into detail about the difficulties that SISU would face. And it is nothing to do with veto votes. And again yoyu use the name of someone that you call until you need them to twist the truth :claping hands:

Grendel

So nothing to do with a veto vote to Wasps now?

Yes OSB went into detail about the difficulties that SISU would face. And it is nothing to do with veto votes. And again yoyu use the name of someone that you call until you need them to twist the truth :claping hands:

I think you are mentally unstable. He didn't say it was difficult and also of course the legal documents need sign off.

You call me a WUM.

Your a moron. I'm done

covmark

I think you are mentally unstable. He didn't say it was difficult and also of course the legal documents need sign off.

You call me a WUM.

Your a moron. I'm done
I wouldn't say he was mentally unstable, but he has a very one sided and distorted view. The very thing he accuses others of having.

stupot07

I think you mean assumption not impression.

No I meant impression.

under the impression Translate Button
Thinking, assuming, or believing something, as in I was under the impression that they were coming today. This idiom often suggests that the idea or belief one had is mistaken. [Mid-1800s ]

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/under+the+impression

under the impression that
Believing, mistakenly or on the basis of little evidence, that something is the case:
he was under the impression that they had become friends

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/under-the-impression-that

No one likes a smart arse ;)

I wonder if astute will unlike your post now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Astute

I think you are mentally unstable. LHe didn't say it was difficult and also of course the legal documents need sign off.
You call me a WUM.

Your a moron. I'm done

Didn't say impossible. But it would be difficult. Which part is wrong?

So which part is one sided? A lot of the truth is one sided. SISU had a plan. A plan that looked like it would fail. Although with all the talk of a smoking gun you could never be sure.

They fucked up big time and have fucked our club up at the same time. And CCC have helped fuck the future of our club up in a big way.

Thank you all sides in this shitfest.

Samo

Yes. In answer to the question CCFC ltd is a dormant company in the hands of the liquidator. The
liquidator has to make a decision within 30 days and needs to judge if it is in the best interest of the creditors to make a bid. So sisu cannot influence this.

If the lease is in the debt now ACL are the major creditor so that's that. If sisu are the main creditor he has to decide if they can purchase so he will have to see where the power of veto resides .

The power of veto resides with wasps if the transfer has gone through or the council if not. He will judge the likelihood of the veto being exercised.

Given the head of Higgs had stated that wasps were the preferred bidder I think he may draw an obvious conclusion.

That enough for you?

Agree with most of that G, but to say that sisu cannot influence this is either naughty or naive. And you ain't naive.

olderskyblue

No it isn't but never mind - if Lucas said the world was flat idiots on here would never go on a round the world cruise.

Not sure about this one Grendel...

if the world was flat, but circular, people could still go on a round the world cruise .... so are you saying they wouldn't believe her?

Or that idiots just don't like cruises?

;)

James Smith

Having re-read the post by OSB58 I take from it that buying Ltd and the option as a result, in the hopes of getting the Higgs share would have worse odds than winning the jackpot two weeks running on the lottery. So basically the council selling to Wasps and us doing the clever transfer of assets out of Ltd and then that being put into liquidation, means that we're out of any chance of the Higgs share? (assuming Sisu don't resort to the courts and are successful). That's fantastic from both the duplicitous council and our 'genius' owners Sisu. The odd thing is the moving of assets out of Ltd did seem like a clever way of breaking out of the expensive lease at the Ricoh. What should have happened then was that we then negotiated a new better lease with ACL, not taken our club to Sixfields and said we've moved on. Or we should perhaps have bought or at least put an offer in for the Higgs share before going on the rent boycott. Well 20:20 hindsight is a wonderful thing after all.

I guess now we have to hope that Wasps are true to their word and actually want us for the long run. Either that or Joy really will have to conjour up a new stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread