Hickman Listed (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Fined 2 weeks and transfer listed.

I assume it means if somebody wants him they can have him for free but we couldn't sack him?

Have a funny feeling we would have let him go even without that happening if an offer came in.

RoboCCFC90

Silly boy.

His actions brought the Club into disrepute and while he's apologised for his actions, which I can accept, the club has made the right decision in placing him on the transfer list.

Otis

Pity in some ways, but I think this was only ever going to go the one way.

I hope he will learn his lesson.

Joy Division

Correct decision by the club, think the most likely scenario being nobody will pick him up but will spend the remainder of the season out on loan somewhere.

covcity4life

I feel sorry for the kid. We have all messed up as young men, I would give him the opportunity to make amends on the pitch. We all deserve forgiveness and a second chance
or sometimes we need life lessons to actually make us change

his apology txt language was pathetic, he will not go far in life perhaps unless he decides to stop speaking slang and watching love island

Joy Division

I feel sorry for the kid. We have all messed up as young men, I would give him the opportunity to make amends on the pitch. We all deserve forgiveness and a second chance

He's 21 in a few months, old enough to be responsible for his own actions. Not like he's a 17 year old 1st year.

higgs

He's not good enough buddy to make it anyway he's too short

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skyblu3sk

I started work when I was 17 as an apprentice. Not once did I slag my employer off, I had a job and was pleased they gave me a chance. Age isn't an excuse it is simply down to a complete lack of respect. He needs to learn he isn't Gods gift, get his head down and grind a career for himself not expect it on a plate and throw it back in people's faces. Basically he needs to grow up and quick.

hill83

or sometimes we need life lessons to actually make us change

his apology txt language was pathetic, he will not go far in life perhaps unless he decides to stop speaking slang and watching love island

giphy.gif

kapowaz

I totally relate to this. These young men are given riches beyond most peoples’ dreams at an age where they’ve simply no idea how to behave like a responsible adult. I always think back to the nonsense I used to say when I was on my first work placement at 19 - it was stupid bullshit, and I’ve learned a lot from the repercussions. The difference these days is the second you say something dumb it’s out on the internet and spreading. Doesn’t matter if you’re famous or not - it’ll be used to crucify you.

Not trying to make excuses for the boy. Hopefully he’ll learn a valuable lesson and go on to better things as a result. I know I did. You just have to take your lumps.

ccfc1234

On the pitch? He was no where near first team levels. He can prove everyone wrong or right with his next club.

D

Deleted member 2477

Good ridence i say. Any player who shows total disrespect for the club or its fans deserves the same. Not such a cocky little twat now is he

christonabike

I’ve seen the video and for him to have rubbed his lips with the shyte and come out with the crap he did made me say fook off.
I don’t care if it’s a video only to be seen by his mates but that sort of thing stems from an immature young spunker. I’ve been drunk and done some stupid things but I’ve never had a go at my employers unless I expected to be sacked.
Sometimes we say things when we are pissed but one half of me says give him a chance but the other is let the club deal with him they will know what his attitude is like and leave it with them.

Hobo

Learning a lesson for a stupid mistake:
Yes by being moved on.

Give him a chance to make amends:
Yes but at another club.

Users who are viewing this thread