Match Thread Hibernian vs Dundee United Sat 16th October 2021 - 3pm KO (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

giphy.gif

SBchimp

An easy win for HIbs who are playing decent football. Dundee United were very lucky to get a win over Ross County last time out.

or am I missing the point of this thread ? :rolleyes:

Briles

Is this on the red button...

ovduk78

I was up in Edinburgh in 1989 for a stag weekend and a couple of us went to watch Hibs v Dundee Utd, it wasn't very good but Gareth Evans played for Hibs (I think Houchen was injured) and Davie Bowman (and maybe Jim McNally) played for Dundee Utd. It was in early September and they'd already used the season's quota of 1 bag of sugar and the scotch pie was shit!

Sky Blue Harry H

Do you want me to hold a seat for you on the bandwagon if he scores?

Already got a French tartan kilt ordered, and searching for livestreams for the game. Will wear a pair of Sky Blue pants underneath though!

Typing that reminded me that about 20 years ago, an old German friend, after I had given him a yellow City Peugeot top. presented me with a pair of FC Koln underpants !! (not sure what happened to them, but gutted that they have disappeared - suspect my wife may have 'lost' them!)

ovduk78

Already got a French tartan kilt ordered, and searching for livestreams for the game. Will wear a pair of Sky Blue pants underneath though!

Typing that reminded me that about 20 years ago, an old German friend, after I had given him a yellow City Peugeot top. presented me with a pair of FC Koln underpants !! (not sure what happened to them, but gutted that they have disappeared - suspect my wife may have 'lost' them!)
Were the pants pre-worn when he gave them to you?

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Sure they didn't say FC Kolon and it was just instructions on which way round they went?

Users who are viewing this thread