Hi Otis. Question for you (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Well whitefriars own the land so I wouldn't be surprised if some houses went up at some point
Have you seen they are putting houses up on the site of the convoy pub
I think they are putting 6 up

Terry Gibson's perm

Well whitefriars own the land so I wouldn't be surprised if some houses went up at some point
Have you seen they are putting houses up on the site of the convoy pub
I think they are putting 6 up

Sure have Daz as I drive past every weekend to see my parents in Keresley, glad as I never liked the convoy. Makes you wonder which pub will go next if the Craffie ever went you would get a lot of houses on there, that was my local many a night spent in there then a two minute walk home that seemed to take half an hour

Sky_Blue_Daz

I have heard tesco want to put an express store where the craftsman is
Can't see it though it's a decent pub

Terry Gibson's perm

I have heard tesco want to put an express store where the craftsman is
Can't see it though it's a decent pub

Well coventry is a bit short on Tesco's I guess:facepalm: I haven't been in there about 20 years used to go in all the time but went in on a Sunday and the owners brother said its a private party fuck off do I did and never went back.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Bit harsh that
Funnily enough i remember talking to Bob that had the convoy when the Ricoh first opened and we were talking about how it will benefit all the pubs around there
And at one point or another they've all been closed down at some point

Grendel

Sick Boy

Boris Johnson certainly isn't bonkers, however the act seems to work well and he seems to be favoured by the masses due to reasons unbeknown.

Users who are viewing this thread