Heskey (1 Viewer)

coop

Emile heskey in talks just a rumour.

Otis

Only 39 too.

I would take anyone at the moment to be quite honest. Any big lump who can latch on to the other big lumps coming upfield delivered by our defence.

no_loyalty

Top fella Heskey used to drink in the Poachers Retreat in Eastern Green while at Blues, always bought a few rounds of drinks

Gazolba

He used to be good but he's past his sell by date. Surely we can find some big, tall, strong centre-forward in non-league that is under 30.

coop

Will he wear the old style rugby boots to stop him from falling over on the wasps pitch.

AFCCOVENTRY

If he can rediscover his form when he played against Germany at their place then it will be a worldie signing!

Otis

Was casting my mind back to when Strachan was playing for us at age 39, even 40 wasn't it?

Sky Blue Harry H

He can double up as a minder for TF as well - seems a logical move all round !

Hobo

and the desperation begins again.

theferret

People are resigned to the fact we are going down anyway, so what does it matter? He'll either flop, in which case so what, we are going down anyway according to just about everyone, or he'll help inspire a miracle. Who the fuck knows. To be sure though, they'll be those who have declared with 100% certainty that we are going down that Heskey is 100% not the man not to keep us up. They'll make sense of that somehow. Personally I don't give a shit either way.

Otis

People are resigned to the fact we are going down anyway, so what does it matter? He'll either flop, in which case so what, we are going down anyway according to just about everyone, or he'll help inspire a miracle. Who the fuck knows. To be sure though, they'll be those who have declared with 100% certainty that we are going down that Heskey is 100% not the man not to keep us up. They'll make sense of that somehow. Personally I don't give a shit either way.
He can't do any worse can he?

If it's to be it's to be.

We are going to struggle to get someone in now with just a week to go anyway aren't we.

no_loyalty

If we win tonight sign him up, at least he will be available for the cup

Warwickhunt

He used to be good but he's past his sell by date. Surely we can find some big, tall, strong centre-forward in non-league that is under 30.
RHEAD from Lincoln would do for me watched him against ipswich such a giant and so skilfull as well

AlansEyes

I heard him on the radio yesterday saying he was a big part in some event for ex-pros that is being held at the O2 later this year. A tournament with ex pros from 12 countries in an international knock-out kind of thing. He's representing England along with Michael Owen, David James, Steven Gerrard, Rio Ferdinand and a few others. Obviously this doesn't rule him out completely from coming here, but it does suggest he's got better things to be doing than pissing about playing at the bottom of League One.

Users who are viewing this thread